Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Mighty KC

Conversation Between Mighty KC and riley's hump
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. riley's hump
    11-15-2013 04:04 PM
    riley's hump
    You may have noticed I have been selling stuff. If you think of it ask if anyone wants to the two 119 hp steel fabors for $100 ea and two 30 al. for $15 each. Also have 4 80's for $25 each. All need hydros and selling aluminums for scarp price really. Just hate to scrap good gear. 119's and 30's never been used but one checkout in spring. Just put house up for sale on PBS magazine site. Know anyone wants hunt camp. $476,000? or fish camp Delta Port $37,500?
    Sterling
  2. riley's hump
    03-22-2010 04:44 PM
    riley's hump
    Keith,
    I'm one up on you so far so be had better go diving soon. I was hog hunting and heard loud splashing in the slough. Went to check it out and saw large fish swimming by. Only had my wood arrows and grizzly head but hoped for a kill shot. Went nuts at hit but hoped in and finally got hand full of gills out and drug him to bank. 54lbs carp. Canned 13 pints of white meat.
  3. riley's hump
    03-02-2010 11:01 AM
    riley's hump
    Keith
    Will try to call , but will be on coast this week( March 2-50 and wanted to try to get out Friday? Give us a call on cell 907=209-1873
  4. riley's hump
    07-22-2009 04:29 PM
    riley's hump
    Keith
    Krista wanted your regular email address, her's is divekrista@yahoo.com to send you an attachment (magazine article) she wants to send in after you read it. Also ASTB has an archery shoot next weekend, Aug 1? I think at Tannihill state park.
  5. riley's hump
    05-08-2009 05:03 PM
    riley's hump
    Sounds good. My wife Krista dove the Mobile Open back in the mid 90's winning queen but I've not been able to get out of mobile. I have just rigged both of us guns with reels or breakaway. We are up for free diving and could use some good advice on area techniques. We lived aboard for years in caribbean and lived by our spearing but most of our serious spearing has been scuba out of Key West, Panama City, and Cape Canaverral. Every area is different with what works. Haven't been able to get out in several years as have been working Alaska. Our Cell is 907-209-1873 but isn't all ways in signal range as we spend a lot of time in Coffeeville, Al gardening this time of year. Would love to go with you and pick up some pointers.
    Thanks,
    Sterling Holbrook