hey man, Im really sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I def would love to go out and yeah if your friend has a boat thats sweet. heres my number 401 662 6814 so just give me a call if your up to anything this weekend or thanksgiving break. also my schedual is free anytime. just let me know a few days ahead and i can work around school and stuff.
Our dive on Sunday got canceled due to crap visibility. The capt. said it was warm and good vis to 40ft, but then 2-3 on the bottom 20. I have no idea what that would translate to at your spots closer to shore, but I now have $30 in gas money that I won't be spending, so if you want to give it a trial run on your boat, just give me a call. (404) 610-7337.