Louie said he is going to be driving south on the coast today on his way home and he will let me know how the conditions look. I was planning to dive on the Sonoma coast tommorrow morning with a couple of guys from the norcal underwater hunters web site. The Stormsurf website showed a decent swell report for tomorrow, but the wind looks like it is picking up.
I live in Sacramento so I don't want to drive all the way out to the coast if the conditions are going to be bad. I only have three abs left on my card, so I don't mind waiting for a good day to make it out.
Thanks for the note.
I't looks like we may have to wait until next week or the week after