Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   2008 Hell Divers Rodeo - June 5-8 (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   any out of town shooters? (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=62481)

el tiegro 05-03-2008 09:18 AM

any out of town shooters?

Hey there hell divers, I'm wanting to come up and shoot the rodeo, and need to find a ride, and tanks. I'm likely going to just fly up unless anyone in the west central florida area wants to make it a road trip. I'm still not seeing a place to register on the site either. Where does the actual tournament go down at? Is staying in new orleans itself a viable option?

thanks for any help and info,

anthony

DrKing 05-09-2008 10:10 PM

Re: any out of town shooters?

I will be in New Orleans that weekend and would love to hook up with some divers going out for the Rodeo. I Freedive and tankdive. If no one offers maybe we can get a few of us together to get a charter. Let me know.

Mobile Diver 05-09-2008 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el tiegro (Post 701188)
Hey there hell divers, I'm wanting to come up and shoot the rodeo, and need to find a ride, and tanks. I'm likely going to just fly up unless anyone in the west central florida area wants to make it a road trip. I'm still not seeing a place to register on the site either. Where does the actual tournament go down at? Is staying in new orleans itself a viable option?

thanks for any help and info,

anthony

Shoot me a PM. I may have a ride for you. I'm real busy, but should be able to respond tomorrow.

el tiegro 06-03-2008 08:38 PM

Hey again, plans didn't work out like I wanted this year, but I'm still coming up to watch the weighin. I'm flying into N.O. weds morning, and will be staying until monday. I didn't realize its three days, and had already booked the woman's flight. I just packed my freediving stuff with a polespear. I know most are going out down south, but we'll be staying near city park off esplanade. Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone might have a spot open for one of the days, even if it's shooting in close for sheepshead, catfish, or whatever else I could enter. I'd even be happy to jump in somewhere sunday morning, just want to come out to play. I guess I need to know by thursday if it's doable so I can get registered and buy a license when I'm there. Thanks in advance for any help, look forward to seeing some monsters!!!

anthony

(feel free to call my cell, 813-300-3679)

mrfish87 06-03-2008 09:17 PM

Louisiana free fishing weekend....June 7-8, 2008...no license needed. Wow how that worked out.. See you guys at the weighin on Sunday