Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Technical Spearfishing (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Fish groupers on the fringes (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=195894)

Ramon 02-02-2018 06:25 AM

Fish groupers on the fringes
 
2 Attachment(s)
Boys to fish groupers in the bangs (it is the seaweed that hangs in the ridges or vertice of the rocks) in the Mediterranean from 30 to 50 meters.
*
It is necessary to make a fall and as you go down making noise with the rattle
not enough to get the attention of the fish.

Do not make more noise than necessary just the right.

I hope you like the video.

LOOK IN HD


grouperdown 02-02-2018 08:24 AM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
Nice video

Ramon 03-18-2018 12:33 PM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
grouperdown gracias me alegro que te hay gustado mi tema ;):thumps:

Chuuken 02-26-2019 10:54 AM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
I like the design of that little clicker!

Ramon 02-27-2019 01:22 PM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuuken (Post 2183214)
I like the design of that little clicker!

Yes, It's easy to do the hard thing is to find the little wheee,

Mikel_24 06-28-2019 01:32 AM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
For those who want to make themselves one of this clickers, I came across a bunch of sellers in Aliexpress who stock these sort of gears in pretty much any material. I hope this helps!

ZacharySmall 06-28-2019 09:27 PM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
I have a 3d printer and made one in no time. Since then, I've made maybe 5 for friends

Marco 06-29-2019 11:32 AM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikel_24 (Post 2188202)
For those who want to make themselves one of this clickers, I came across a bunch of sellers in Aliexpress who stock these sort of gears in pretty much any material. I hope this helps!

You're taking too long to share the link... :toast:

Mikel_24 09-16-2019 09:36 AM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco (Post 2188263)
You're taking too long to share the link... :toast:

Sorry for taking so long.

Pick your poison:
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/32840...chweb201603_53

There are plenty more. You can even get them in bronze if you want. A search for toothed gears will show them.

Mikel

Ramon 09-18-2019 01:38 PM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikel_24 (Post 2191243)
Sorry for taking so long.

Pick your poison:
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/32840...chweb201603_53

There are plenty more. You can even get them in bronze if you want. A search for toothed gears will show them.

Mikel

They are not worth they are fine, this one is cheaper and better already done.

http://www.scubastore.com/buceo-subm...er/136809376/p

kodama 09-20-2019 06:03 AM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
I got one of those Sigalsub clickers and they work great and are well made.

Mobile Diver 10-06-2019 07:21 PM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
Good job. :thumps:

kodama 10-07-2019 09:19 AM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kodama (Post 2191383)
I got one of those Sigalsub clickers and they work great and are well made.



However these clickers work pretty well for Seabass for groupers you want have much more success using the classic grouper call instead of a clicking device.

Ramon 10-07-2019 11:36 PM

Re: Fish groupers on the fringes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kodama (Post 2191999)
However these clickers work pretty well for Seabass for groupers you want have much more success using the classic grouper call instead of a clicking device.

Para los únicos peces que no funciona es para las Serviolas a que no sea que vengan arrastrados por otros peces curiosos, la funcion del click es para llamar la atención o curiosidad de los peces fuera de nuestro campo de visualización nada más, después no más Cliks.

<°)))) ><

For the only fish that does not work, it is for the Serviola Amberjack unless they are dragged by other curious fish, the function of the click is to get the attention or curiosity of the fish outside our field of view, then no more clicks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.

The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Social Media Forum Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2014 Spearboard.com