Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Louisiana Council of Underwater Diving Clubs (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   2006 Aqua Aces Rodeo Board (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=29725)

mrfish87 05-23-2006 08:14 PM

2006 Aqua Aces Rodeo Board

1 Attachment(s)
Attached is the Rodeo Board for the 2006 Aqua Aces Rodeo. The rodeo was a huge success. We had support from Armor Products, Spearfishing Gear.com, Spearfishing Specialities and many more. Thanks for the prizes and support. My wife won the new Armor speargun bag from Dave and another member of the Aqua Aces won a new 52" Magnum from Kevin.
The big fish of the day was a 91# Amberjack that did a number to the diver who had the nerve to put steel in him. While he was pulling the fish in it made a surge and tore John's right bicep from the bone. Being the trooper he is and the fact that they were overnighting he stayed the course and hung tough. Linsey from the Hell Divers missed the State record cobia whie freediving by only 6 pounds with a 71.2.
We hope to see a bunch of you guys at the Hell Divers Rodeo in 2 weeks. We also have another rodeo this weekend at Grand Isle. The LSi is only $20.00. If you need any info contact "gutshot" here on the board.
I am waiting for the pics from the rodeo to come in and I will post them here.

ROCK BOTTOM 05-23-2006 09:04 PM

Re: 2006 Aqua Aces Rodeo Board

Hey Robbie,

Thanks again for hosting a great tournament. Everything went off really well. Slammin Jambalaya, too.

My weekend ended badly, dude. After loosing my Stbd engine Friday, I did trailer damage Saturday. To make matters worse, Monday morning, I found a crack in the deck right where the repairs were made. Their gonna fix it for free, but it still sucks. Also, the local weedheads, I mean Yamaha mechanics can't get to my boat until Monday. Hope it's ready for the Rodeo. Call me later.

Zz

mrfish87 05-23-2006 10:54 PM

I'll give ya shout tomorrow.

LASeaCat 05-26-2006 11:10 AM

Robbie,

Sincere apologies for that post. I'll e-mail you.

over............

Gutshot! 05-29-2006 08:57 PM

Hey Robbie,
Even though they are a great club and kick a lot of ass, I am still in the Frogmen not Get Em. See ya at HD!

mrfish87 05-29-2006 10:25 PM

I got the corrected copy of that Board. How did the LSi go. I had to go to Alexandria this weekend. And would you beleive I have to go to drill this weekend too. I may try to sneak out on Thursday od Friday.