Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Private Trips -Florida (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Newbie in Dania Beach (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=181591)

wesley.burger 04-06-2015 02:22 PM

Newbie in Dania Beach

I just got started with spear-fishing in Dania Beach. This is a great location for beginners but I need a dive buddy. I've only been a few times but would love to go more often. Hit me up if you're new too and we can arrange to go together. I'll rent/buy a kayak to make it easier for us to get out to the reef.

Runngo 04-12-2015 12:33 PM

Re: Newbie in Dania Beach

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesley.burger (Post 2037144)
I just got started with spear-fishing in Dania Beach. This is a great location for beginners but I need a dive buddy. I've only been a few times but would love to go more often. Hit me up if you're new too and we can arrange to go together. I'll rent/buy a kayak to make it easier for us to get out to the reef.

Count me in, I've got my level one and some decent gear including a Banks Board to make things easier out there....sent you a PM...

ColoradoCharlie 07-06-2015 04:41 PM

Hey I know you posted this a while back but send me a message if you're still looking for someone to go out with. I'm a newbie also.

bikerbiz11 07-09-2015 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoCharlie (Post 2056748)
Hey I know you posted this a while back but send me a message if you're still looking for someone to go out with. I'm a newbie also.

Hey my name is warren. I live in ft lauderdale looking to find ppl to bch dive or scuba with.

1S1K 10-20-2015 08:23 AM

Hello, I'm in West Palm Beach. Level1 Newbie. I am also looking for a dive buddy. Will travel from Jupiter to the Keys. If you have a boat I have gas money, Jet Ski, Kayak, Beach, inner-tube, Old tree trunk... Just want to dive.

Searaider02 10-21-2015 11:02 PM

Hey guys, I'm also a newbie and in search of some dive buddies. I've done a few beach dives alone off Dania but got spooked by some huge tarpons last month so I figured having a buddy makes more sense haha lets go out sometime!! Let me know if you're interested

-carlos

fish2400 11-07-2015 09:31 AM

I'm out of ft Lauderdale with two yaks set up for fishing or spearing

Supersnapper 07-13-2016 11:18 AM

Hey got Kayak will travel. Hit me up.

Estebanlopez 07-13-2016 07:34 PM

Im on it guys ! count with me!

Captain SOGO 07-13-2016 07:46 PM

Super and Esteban... There is a good group of us that go out so if you both are free next weknd lets see what we can get together

elbala 08-01-2016 03:47 PM

guys let me know. Im down to go to Dania Beach. I dont have a Kayak but I can swim to the reef. I have 4 days off every week.

allnet1992 10-10-2016 03:28 PM

Hey I'm in Boca Raton, a newbie also and have a kayak looking for some spearfishing buddies. I am available to go any day of the week just let me know when and where. PM me or email me directly at allnet1992@aol.com

- Nick

Alex cejas 10-22-2016 12:54 PM

Guys i live in hollywood ! Im a newbie but im definitely down for some networking and spear fishing. PM ME!

searaydiver 10-24-2016 08:16 PM

Check out the cross ties just a little bit north of the fishing pier.