Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Dive Boats 4-Sale (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   2004 24' Key Largo 236 w/twin Yamaha 115 4 strokes (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=195054)

Nathan Florian 10-05-2017 04:04 PM

2004 24' Key Largo 236 w/twin Yamaha 115 4 strokes

1 Attachment(s)
$20,000!

2004 Key Largo 236. This is a great all around boat for diving, fishing or just cruising to the sandbar. I purchased the boat from the original owner with 240 hours on the engines. They currently have just over 600 and run strong. I have taken this boat to the Middle Grounds twice and have had it to 2500' in the Atlantic multiple times. The boat is mechanically sound, cleans up excellent* and is very stable with the 9' 6" beam. Here are the details

24' centerconsole, 9'6" beam
Walk in center console
Oversized Custom T-Top
Garmin EchoMap 70 gps/sonar
LewMar Pro Fish 700 windlass
FUSION Stereo system
Lenco Trim Tabs
Dual tackle stations
Cobia tower
SS props
teak dive ladder
LOTS OF STORAGE
speargun rack
30 gallon livewell
dual insulated fish boxes
Raw Water Wash Down
110 gallon fuel cell ( replaced July 2015)

I am sure I am missing something. This is a great boat, the only reason for the sale is we are upgrading to a Contender 28. The 115's push the Bad Neighbor at a cruise of around 30-32 mph getting 2.75-3 MPG depending on seas and how loaded it is. Top speed is around 40 so it has plenty of speed when you need it. The wide beam and trim tabs make the boat seam larger than it is and it is by far the best riding boat I have ever owned under 24' for the money. I replaced the props with a larger pitch for more pushing power due to me doing more spearfishing and diving than regular fishing, so the boat will run about the same fully loaded or empty give or take a few knots. The engines have just received their yearly service and the new owner will have a turn key setup that is ready for the next 100 hours. Included in the sale is a very reliable 2004 Performance trailer. I re did the trailer when I purchased the boat in 2014 with new tires, axles, springs and guides. The boat was lift kept for most of the last three years, so the trailer hasn't seem much use in the past few years with the exception of our yearly trips to the Keys. I am not interested in trades, financing or help with selling my boat. You will not find a better boat with twin 4 strokes with low hours that can do it all for what I am asking. I am pretty firm on the price, I have priced it to sell. I have the title in hand.I can text pictures as I have more on my phone than on the computer. Call or text me with any further questions.

Nathan Florian

Nathan Florian 10-09-2017 07:01 PM

Re: 2004 24' Key Largo 236 w/twin Yamaha 115 4 strokes

Boat has been sold!