Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   2010 The Blue Wild Expo - June 5-6, 2010 (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   WILD, WIld, Wild Blue! Fabulous Fun - Get over here Sunday! See These Photos! (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=105993)

SpearMax 06-05-2010 03:37 PM

WILD, WIld, Wild Blue! Fabulous Fun - Get over here Sunday! See These Photos!

20 Attachment(s)
This year's Wild Blue Expo is wonderful. The Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center new venue is great!

The crowds are steady. The lectures are very informative. The people are friendly. And, the exhibitors are plentiful.

There is only one day left. So, think "JUST DO IT!" and come by Sunday from 10AM to 5 PM.

Here are some photos of the event. I had to use my Blackberry camera, so the image quality on some shots is challenged.

SpearMax 06-05-2010 04:07 PM

Re: WILD, WIld, Wild Blue! Fabulous Fun - Get over here Sunday! See These Photos!

20 Attachment(s)
More WILD photos.

SpearMax 06-05-2010 04:24 PM

Re: WILD, WIld, Wild Blue! Fabulous Fun - Get over here Sunday! See These Photos!

20 Attachment(s)
Even more WILD images.

SpearMax 06-05-2010 04:37 PM

20 Attachment(s)
Way More WILD scenes.

SpearMax 06-05-2010 04:42 PM

16 Attachment(s)
LAST set of WILD photos today. See ya Sunday!

SpearMax 06-05-2010 05:49 PM

For Directions and information for attending the Blue Wild on Sunday go to:

http://www.thebluewild.com/

:thumps: :thumps: :thumps: :thumps:

Red Tide 06-05-2010 07:45 PM

Good job on the pictures Tony. Thanks for sharing for those that have to work for a living..:beer:

SpearMax 06-05-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Tide (Post 1215147)
Good job on the pictures Tony. Thanks for sharing for those that have to work for a living..:beer:

GR - you work? :scratch: ;) :D

I thought customers buy from you because they heard about your swagger on the water. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Just kidding - thanks for the thread bump. ;)

headhunter561 06-05-2010 08:35 PM

Great times with great people today, see everyone tomorrow!

woodshooter 06-05-2010 09:27 PM

thanks for the pics, looks like i missed a great event

jfjf 06-05-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodshooter (Post 1215196)

NO you did not! The show is two days, tomorrow is 10-6, I think it is. Sheri will put out another huge sekection for the Raffle and there are new speakers and presentations as well. It's been great so far!

SpearMax 06-05-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodshooter (Post 1215196)

Come tomorrow. The exhibitors can all be visited in one day. There will be lots of fellow spearos there and a whole new line-up of speakers and raffle prizes.

IrieSpearo 06-06-2010 12:21 AM

Had such a great time...tommorrow will be even better...

SpearMax 06-06-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrieSpearo (Post 1215282)
Had such a great time...tommorrow will be even better...

YUP - see you there today.

fishingdude 06-06-2010 11:45 AM

Went to the Blue Wild yesterday and had such a GREAT time!!

Ended up winning a $750 PFI Intermediate course in the raffle which I will DEFINITELY by using! I can't wait!

I also won a sport tube, which I traded + some stuff with a forum member for a 130cm Picasso Bi carbon gun!

What a great day!