Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Top 2016 spearfishing action off NC coast... big wahoos, groupers and much more... (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=192118)

getawayFK 01-01-2017 02:01 PM

Top 2016 spearfishing action off NC coast... big wahoos, groupers and much more...

Happy new year y'all!

Although I haven't posted here in a while, I have however been diving quite a bit this year....

I thought of sharing some of the top shots from this past year....

2016 has been particularly memorable with everlasting memories, wonderful new buddies, and many new personal best.

The last few trips however have been particularly remarkable. Some top notch wahoo action, wonderful buddies, and curious shark.... we did lose some to shark too....

Enjoy this clip. Wahoo action, big groupers, curious sharks and much more....

Behslayer 01-01-2017 05:55 PM

Re: Top 2016 spearfishing action off NC coast... big wahoos, groupers and much more..

Whoa. That was intense. I just barely made it through the Wahoo scenes. Fantastic.

Triton 01-02-2017 12:36 PM

Re: Top 2016 spearfishing action off NC coast... big wahoos, groupers and much more..

Awesome job!

Behslayer 01-02-2017 01:49 PM

I don't know if a lot of the guys reading this understand that this is probably the best wahoo spearfishing that has taken place in the Mid Atlantic. A big step. those were SLOBS too.

Red Tide 01-02-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Behslayer (Post 2128475)
I don't know if a lot of the guys reading this understand that this is probably the best wahoo spearfishing that has taken place in the Mid Atlantic. A big step. those were SLOBS too.

I was thinking the same thing. Great video and good shooting. You guys have it dialed in for sure.

AK_FishTech 01-03-2017 02:33 AM

Awesome video, great work!!!

kwtony 01-03-2017 06:40 AM

Watched this on the big screen ....wowza!!

I make basic videos for my own fun and sometimes commercially, typically a minuet of final video takes about an hour of total time if Im lucky and being slightly lazy. An 18 minuet video of fairly short clips must have taken quite a while to put this together. Often people dont realize exactly what it takes to do something like this till they actually do one. Big props on taking the extra effort and putting together a nearly 20 minuet long video of fish murdering !!!

BTW...I hate you in the nicest way possible

Baldy 01-03-2017 11:47 AM

it's been banned (probably due to music track). can you repost without the soundtrack? Would love to see it.

getawayFK 01-03-2017 09:43 PM

Re-uploaded, just the wahoo clip which is roughly 1/3 of the prior video... will reupload the full vid soon...

Thanks for the support. It did take several hours putting all of that together....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marco 01-03-2017 10:18 PM

Nice video bro!

I couldn't see the original video though.

NaClAddict 01-03-2017 10:56 PM

Bro you got big balls to tackle those aqua missiles with a reel and belt reel.

Shorediver 01-11-2017 02:33 PM

Awesome video!

apeogre 01-11-2017 04:33 PM

That wahoo action is awesome!