View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 07:38 PM   #1
Keysspearoo

Billfish Republic or Headhunter Nomad?

Hey guys,

The summer coming up it means another year or crossing over to the bahamas a few times to have a shot at landing some big fish. Last year I snapped a sea stinger on a 40-50lb black while over there and I was pissed because the spear didnt hold up, a true fish of a life time got away. Looking for a thicker spear, something with more punch, and be able to take a beating while shooting big grouper in rocks. Please dont recommend these lighter spears like the headhunter predator or another sea stinger, as I have heard good things about them(they are crazy fast) I have heard that they snap like twigs when under a little stress(I have witnessed t with my sea stinger). Ive narrowed it down to the Billfish Republic roller polespear or the Headhunter Nomad(which I know its fairly new but I figured someone on here has used a Nomad). If anyone has used or currently uses any of these spears can you give me some pros/cons to each, and if you think its worth the purchase? Any imput on what spear I should buy would be great.

Thanks
Keysspearoo is offline   Reply With Quote