View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 08:09 AM   #18
bleu
Official Sponsor

Re: Front Line Freediving Review

Review from Jack Cortez. Im constantly humbled by the desire to learn and tenacity of my students.

"Recently I had the pleasure of going through a freediving course with Sam Blount and Front Line Freediving. It was an excellent test of my physical ability and skill. The challenges I experienced, showed me some real areas that I can improve on, specifically in regard to my breath control and water work. You rarely get tested in life mentally and physically the way freediving tests you. Having someone as professional, patient and knowledgable as Sam, is exactly the kind of guide you would want when exploring the world of freediving for the first time. Going from the classroom, to the open ocean two days later, I knew I was in good hands and never once felt concerned for my safety. Regardless of ability, Sam never makes you feel ashamed and always encourages you to take the time to develop your skill. Freediving in general and especially having Sam as an instructor, is something I would highly recommend to active duty military, veterans, athletes, scuba divers, or anyone that practices yoga. Taking something as fundamental as breathing and learning to refocus and begin to master it and conversely your heart rate is something that everyone could benefit from. For those that are a short drive or live in the Southeast North Carolina area, I would strongly encourage taking a weekend and learning what Front Line Freediving could teach you."

bleu is offline   Reply With Quote