View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 05:50 PM   #26
SJ_Spearo

Re: Can Yah Help Me?

A lot of YouTubers are struggling with the new demonetization policies. I know there are a few workarounds out there, but the one that I see pulling through is Basic Attention Token (BAT). BAT utilizes the Brave internet browser. This browser by default blocks all ads and spam (It is super fast too). The basis is that advertisers will need to buy tokens in order to post their ads on videos and other content online. Those tokens are distributed between the content creator and the viewer. The tokens have a cash value based on the current market and will be held on an online wallet. You can either hold them or transfer them to an exchange to cash them in immediately. The technology is still in its infancy, but it's a cool project and it would basically cut youtube out of the decision of who gets paid what. I know a lot of bigger youtubers are utilizing it. It would make sense to become a verified publisher (it doesn't cost anything to sign up). I'll certainly watch your videos and contribute.
SJ_Spearo is offline   Reply With Quote