View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 06:51 AM   #6
popgun pete

Re: Another Pneumatic recomendation thread

I know zero about this gun, but the price is right ($176) and it is no doubt a clone of the "Sten/Cyrano" family and made for Beuchat, which is a top quality French brand name. Very few manufacturers actually make pneumatic guns themselves and the big "brand names" just order a style variation from the main sub-contractor factory in Italy. At one time Beuchat offered a more or less "badge engineered" clone of the Cressi-Sub SL with a slightly different grip shape, but here this one has a concentric barrel of unknown diameter. I would guess that it is a 13 mm ID judging by the shape of the nose cone and it is great value for a dual power gun if you only need a 70 cm. Plus by the merest coincidence the colours are "right" as they mimic those of the Scubapro "Magnum" and thus you can bask in the prestige of those guns without paying the previous premium (really just joking here, but in my view this is a very attractive gun).

http://www.spearfishingworld.com/beu...-speargun.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Beuchat Mundial pneumatic.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	229211  

Last edited by popgun pete; 09-30-2016 at 06:57 AM. Reason: forgot to add the URL
popgun pete is offline   Reply With Quote