View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
A-Train

Mako Pro fiberglass fins medium stiffness

Hello, I am a firm believer in solid non biased reviews. I am a relatively new driver but I am making the choice to upgrade from traditional plastic dive fins to fiberglass for better performance while spearing in the gulf. While researching fiberglass fins looking for the best bang for the buck without sacraficing customer service I chose to go with Mako and their new Fiberglass Pro fins.

They are yet to arrive but they were ordered today direct via phone from Mako so I decided to document the interactions so far and do a full review here when they arrive.

To this point customer service has been all you can ask for. I contacted first by email and was answered back quickly and directly by Brad with Mako. He answered several questions promptly online and I called in a few days later after pay day. I was greeted with a friendly dude that actually sounded like he enjoyed his job and not like some who seemed to aggravated by doing their job. We walked through the order quickly and he applied 10% off via MILITARY DISCOUNT so thank you Mako for recognizing the sacrafice by our countries service men.

Im expecting the delivery in 3 to 5 business days and I will continue the review when they arrive.

So far so great... MAKO.
A-Train is offline   Reply With Quote