View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 01:22 PM   #92
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Cool Re: OFFICIAL Nomination Thread for the 2013 Trip Report and/or Video Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by riff View Post
Hey, any update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedivinFool View Post
Whats up Tony? This still going on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riff View Post
Hmmmmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DABEER View Post
so what was the best one?
Sorry fellows. I just returned last night from Los Angeles. I have been away for two weeks on TV industry business. On the trips, I met with some really cool people like Willie Robertson (Star on Duck Dynasty) and Mark Burnett (Producer of Survivor, The Voice, Shark Tank, etc.) to name a few.

Anyway, I am letting the original voting schedule below slide two weeks so I can announce the winners at our Blue Wild booth where we are an annual sponsor which takes place the weekend of February 22 & 23 at the Ft. Lauderdale convention center. The Blue Wild Forum is here: http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=291

TIMELINE FROM THE RULES:
 Diving – Any time in the 6 months prior to the trip report or video thread origination date
 Trip report and video thread origination – From January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013
 Eligible for nomination – From October 1, 2013 to January 15, 2014
 Seconding of the nominations – From the date of nomination to January 15, 2014
 Poll Voting on the top three reports and/or videos in three regions – From January 15, 2014 to January 31, 2014
(now February 9 to 21)
 Winners announced – February 1, 2014
(now February 22 to 23)

I hope to see many of you there at the Blue Wild where the winners will be announced and the prizes showcased in my booth. Winners will also be announced online that weekend. I am setting up the voting thread today.

Thanks for your patience, Tony

Last edited by SpearMax; 02-09-2014 at 02:51 PM.
SpearMax is offline   Reply With Quote