View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 04:29 AM   #35
Daryl Wong

Re: WILD, WIld, Wild Blue! Fabulous Fun - Get over here Sunday! See These Photos!

Aloha SB,

I want to thank all of you who came out and supported a great event. If you couldn't make it, you missed out, but hopefully Sheri does another one. Each year it has gotten bigger, better, and more international.

From a vendors point of view who has been in all the Blue Wild expos, this is an event you have to see. Nothing will even come close to the magnitude it has reached. Like anything with success, there will be imitations, but this is the real deal.

Thank you Sheri for a show well done. Only someone of your stature and respect in our community can make this happen. You are the only ambassador that has the international respect and exposure that draws us all together for a three day party attended by thousands of friends!
I have bunch of pictures but don't know how to put them all on one thread space, so I'll try to do a little at a time. Hopefully some of you can add a name to them for me. It was such blur with so much happening at once that its hard to remember all of you on SB who stopped by to say hi. I also got to meet many of the European craftsman, and a couple who came all the way from Trinidad to say hi. I'll also post the pictures of the Wong speargun raffle winners and some of the spearos who stopped by.

I heard Ballentina is renting out his son Jojo to anyone that wants to win a gun or favorite item last year. To refresh, his son won two Riffe guns last year, a Wong gun this year and a few other raffle items. I think he can start his own shop with all the winnnings! One other winner in the live auction came all the way from Louisiana to bid, and the other Raffle winner works for a Major sponser on SB and loves his new gun. Its all good and for a great cause. In the atmosphere that the Blue Wild creates, we all felt like a being at a huge family renunion. Great to see everyone under one roof. I'm already looking forward to next year. BTW.... when and where? This was the best location, atmosphere, accomodations and did I mention on the main drag with all the best looking ladies on the beach!

Aloha,Daryl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blue wild 2010 Jojo gun winner.jpg
Views:	939
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	129386   Click image for larger version

Name:	blue wild 2010 Lee Mag 60 winner.jpg
Views:	970
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	129387   Click image for larger version

Name:	blue wild 2010 Vasili Bleu tec.jpg
Views:	999
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	129388   Click image for larger version

Name:	blue wild 2010 Phillip ,Natania.jpg
Views:	1002
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	129389  

Last edited by Daryl Wong; 06-11-2010 at 04:52 AM.
Daryl Wong is offline   Reply With Quote