Thread: 2 embolisms
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 07:48 PM   #5
Mobile Diver

Re: 2 embolisms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehloken View Post
Mobile Diver

I would prospect to say that this thread is derived from the hell diver thread, as I just seen the Convo going over the dive profile. And don't get me wrong there's nothing more than I enjoy is the air versus tri mix diving.

Now as a long time air diver, and have been in many of these threads through the years, the part everyone leaves out is everything leading up to the dive.
In the Great Lakes when diving the wrecks many years ago before the zebra mussels really clear the visibility out. Narcosis was a huge factor. we all had certain symptoms at some point or another.
I like how you had a reg hanging down, that was our norm we would have 3 to 4 regs
Off of a commercial oxygen bottle.

So if you can remember what you and him did the prior day or two before because that explains a lot more details, because that explains more of what and why can happen on air dives decompressing and their faults.

And no my analyst doesn't come from the Internet it's only from my own experiences.
Don't know about the other thread. Neither of us did anything unusual before the dive.
305 849 0866
Mobile Diver is offline   Reply With Quote