View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 11:18 AM   #8
HeadHunter
Dan MacMahon

Re: Strikelines Charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpshooter View Post
Am sure that Dan and his Head Hunter Team have checked this out. Maybe, they can give a review.
Jose, I talked to Chad Morris of Cmor at last years Blue Wild event. Really really well done interesting product. I had no real desire to buy the MG package due to the fact that I've been diving out there 'since 1979 and really don't need any more MG spots.

Also, at this time at least the Cmor maps aren't compatible with garmin MSD's, and since I only use garmin equipment, it wasn't a good fit for me.

However, if you currently have or are willing to buy a system that supports the Cmor products then I wouldn't hesitate. It's a lot of bang for the buck and will absolutely improve your trips.

I had never heard of the Strikeline products before this thread and have no knowledge of them. I did give their site a quick look and it's def interesting. If Tony (100 days) has good things to say about it, then it's def a good product, and the price points good also.

Smart people realize they know very little.
Stupid people think they know everything.
HeadHunter is offline   Reply With Quote