Thread: My Carbo
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 09:32 PM   #16
TBSC2015
Reload,Shoot,Reload,shoot

Re: My Carbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by triponempa View Post
I hope you weren't poaching- it was you who clearly told a story of shooting your black with the long story - then you typed the third from last sentence- "I watched Matt shoot his first black a minute later about 8 lbs. Myself Matt, and Cameron EACH shot a COUPLE smaller blacks" this was what you typed .
Either you meant to put it another way- or you were poaching.
You typed it.
So to recap - you told the detailed story about the nice black you got - then said each of you shot a couple smaller blacks.
I'm sure you are really a tough guy - despite what your pics would suggest - so I definatly don't want you mad at me- but you clearly said what you said- and it sounds like you each shot a couple smaller blacks- AFTER shooting your first one. It was either a typo or you don't know the rules. Either way- I will be the bad guy for calling it out- ID care if you like it. I live here.
Poach your own waters and I won't say a word.
You shoot commercial too huh? never got a black before though? hmmmmm
I'm sorry you decided to look at my post with jealousy or hate, that's obvious. There was 5 shooters on the boat, 3 were shot off one spot with 4 divers, and I shot another the next day elsewhere.
You seem like a washed up shooter who couldn't cut it w the real shooters, being you can't make a living doing it. I know many who make it happen all year long shooting fish. Please don't try to rain on someone's parade or bash someone's post with some garbage you expressed.
TBSC2015 is offline   Reply With Quote