View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 09:04 AM   #20
bleu
Official Sponsor

Re: Front Line Freediving Review

A review from Oliver who attended my last class with his son and buddy.

"What an incredible experience!! Mr Sam Blount at Front Line took my friend Mike, my son Logan, and myself in as if we were family. I had my doubts going in to this thing as we are scuba spearos and I've watched freedivers pull off there stunts for years now wishing I had the youth needed to hang with youngins. I remember one of the first things i said to Sam was sort of an apology for pretty much wasting his weekend trying to train a semi old fart like myself. Sam assured me i wouldn't have a problem holding my breath for atleast 2 and a half minutes and be able to dive to a minimum of 66 feet. I basically laughed in his face but promised him I would give it my all . Inside of 2 days my static breath hold was at 3 minutes 30 seconds with plenty of room to spare . And made it close to 70 ft in just 2 hours of check out dives in cold water . I have no doubt at this point that by summer I'll be breaking triple digit depths and I owe it all to Sam . What difference he makes and what an experience !! I plan on putting my entire family through the course for fun and safety . I couldn't be more happy with the results!!!"

bleu is offline   Reply With Quote