View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 12:28 PM   #307
Gamble
NATIVE

Re: Guess the Weight of the Warsaw Grouper Shot the Day of the 2010 St. Pete Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill shot View Post
Tony,

Lets see here. I am a nobody in the spearing community but you have the community right here at your finger tips with ability to help everyone out in a positive way with your board.

But it seems that you will continue to push people away if you do not get what you want from them. Some of these people make an enormous contribution to the sport and have done so for many years and side by side with these people together you all could make an enormous impact on the fisheries etc etc.

Tony I don't necessarily know you person to person but if I was to go look for some new gear and you were a dealer you would be the last person I would go ask about it.

Your stories never add up and you continually dodge these guys point blank questions.

What's the real story about how you feel about the sponsors and what they can do for YOU or what they and YOU can do together as a team of people to make a difference?

We are supposed to be a group of people working together to make a difference, not bicker at each other. Are you interested in this sport as a business or as a hobby and to help the sport grow.

I believe that most of the people here who make gear from what I have read and seen contribute whole heartedly to the sport to make it better not only for themselves but everyone else in it as well. If you are a dealer, board owner etc etc you either work with others or push them away with threats and the like.

Eric
I don't think I would say "Your a nobody in the spearfishing community" More like a highly respected, very experienced, level headed guy with a serious number of trophy fish in your bag.
Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote