View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #40
Mike Edmonston

Re: How deep on air?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulit7 View Post
Why do all the unhappy fat fuks hate me LOL

SUGGEST A DIET AND MEMBERSHIP TO LA FITNESS FOR YOU BLIMPIE!!

Dude

That's a great pic too! What can I say, Food and I have a great relationship. But what really cracks me up is your childish attitude!

Have you grown mentally since the third grade?

Here is a conversation with you:

YOU: "I want to dive really deep with no training and I read some posts online, so I'm ready. Who's with me??"

OTHERS: "Bad Idea, get some training before you hurt yourself"

YOU: "Shut up, You're fat"

OTHERS: "Do the math, and you can figure it out"

YOU: "I don't need math, All I need is everyone to agree with me so I can be reveered online as an innovator and Macho risktaker"

OTHERS: "Do you know your MOD and your target END?"

YOU: "HAHA, You have a small dick HAHA look at my pictures!!!"

OTHERS: "Really dude, learn to do it safely!"

YOU: " I'm a professional and I don't pop pills like you guys!"

OTHERS:

YOU: " I'm special, look at my pretty pictures, it's me in those pictures, yes meeeeee..... My preciousssssss......"

OTHERS: " You need help"

YOU: " I'm fine as long as I can mount a mirror on my speargun so I can look at myself"

EVERYON ELSE:

Humility is something you never learned Lee. Keep cleaning yacht toilets, I think the scrubbing bubbles are eating away at your brain.

Something you may not realize, is that when you do screw up, you will cost the taxpayers alot of money to come get your corpse off the bottom, not to mention risking the lives of whichever deep dive team has to come find you. You will also be tying up numerous agency resources (PD/CG/SO etc...) which would rather catch criminals, than find some diver with a death wish!

I really don't expect you to get my point, but maybe someone else will.

It's not that we all hate you, it's that your reckless lack of responsibility puts other people in danger.

Now, just in case you think I'm talking out my ass, here are the formulas you will need for this dive. Figure the rest out on your own.

EAD = (DEPTH + 33) * (1- EANX O2%) / .79 (-33)

PO2 = (DEPTH / 33) +1 * EANX O2 %

MOD IN FSW = PO2 / EANX O2% (* 33) - 33

END = (DEPTH + 33) * (1- HELIUM %) -33

Mike Edmonston
Oxycheq Experimental Dive Team Test Pilot
NAUI Technical Instructor
Technical Scuba Training Center, FL.
www.floridatechdive.com
***Ask me about Great Deals on Dive Gear and Classes for Spearboard Forum members ***
Mike Edmonston is offline   Reply With Quote