View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #167
Adelito

Re: USOA National Spearfishing Championships 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamencoguru View Post
I just read it and I thought it was quite shocking since I know Juan and he is a member of our club.... Was I out of line with something? Did I say something I shouldn't have?

Trust me, I'm kool and the gang with Martin and Niki.... Is there something that you're insinuating that I should know about?

I didn't even know I was supposed to compete in the Nationals... Thanks for telling me I was supposed to. I'll make sure I actually sign up next time. BTW, who's team was I supposed to be on? Funny.... I was in Europe during the Nationals.... I guess my team was angry I wasn't there...

The opinions I give are for the good and safety of the dive community. You can take them or leave them. It's ok, I won't get "all emotional"! Quite humorous!!! Thanks, I needed that!

Peace, Errol
Was it not you trying to impose new rules to nationals? While you may have anywhere but the nationals, I believe you and your teams bio made it in the program.....

your attitude is whats humorous, anyone that reads your post would think you invented freediving. Who are you to determine whats ” good” ? Was that part of the instructor course?

My insinuation is that you pass of your opion as fact, as an instructor for dare I say the most reputable, freediving academy in the world I am sure an accomplished person like nikki or martin would demand a certain order.

And seriously after three months calling out a club member on spearboard is something a drama queen would do, why not call the guy?

You have alot to learn.