Thread: Wong for sale!
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #6
Juan Carballo

Re: Wong for sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwtony View Post
If i didnt just drop 1700 bucks on One of my jet ski i would buy this back.

Bump, for a great gun.
HAHA, hey Tony! So dude, I ended up getting an additional tuna gun(super Magnum) for my Panama trip which ended up getting postponed last minute..! After all that last minute wheeling & dealing and having to sell a bunch of my stuff to get all that gear... Anyway, took the gun out a couple times after I got it from you and because I'd been shooting rear handles it did take me a few tries. But let me tell you, as soon as I got into mid handle mode, I could not believe the the shots I made! I shot some legal snappers purposefully fleeting from me and I rocked them all! Plus I took some far shots as well, stoned a cuda, trigger fish, and a far as shit mackerel on the first day...

You were right, I did fall in love with the gun but I have some time til my next planned trip (Mexico), and am hoping to get my own custom GR. Thanks again for the fair deal and as mentioned, even though it's not my design, if I end up having to keep it, I'll be happy as well. Daryl turned out to be such a professional and a gentleman, that I'm really glad I got turned on to the Wong guns!

cheers brother,
Juan

Last edited by Juan Carballo; 06-10-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Juan Carballo is offline   Reply With Quote