Thread: Little Boat
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 04:47 AM   #2
battleborn702

Re: Little Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rysgates View Post
So I guess the pain of owning one boat isn't enough :/ I am considering picking up a smaller boat 14' or less that would be easy to trailer around drop in the water and zip out to relatively close spots in. The idea is it would just be super easy to trailer and I could bring it down to Baja if I wanted or up to PV for the day with less hassle than my heavy 18'er. Also it would be nice to have for around here on short trips because it would be a lot easier on the gas. Anyways, I know there are a ton of threads out there and I've read them but I was looking for any updated ideas. Low cost, light weight (relatively), and sea worthy are my criteria. I'm considering a Livingston, but I've never been out on one. Anyone have any experience there? Also a Klamath or Wilmington type tinnie boat which I have been on many times, and my only grievance is that they're not too stable. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
have a 14 foot livi. it is a great little skiff. currently have a Minokota ipilot 13 gallon live well. 30 hp etec. runs 22mph at 5500 rpm. If your in San Diego you could check out my set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
battleborn702 is offline   Reply With Quote