View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 01:24 PM   #4
Savas_the_Greek

Re: GoPro Session 4 Case?

I honestly love the camera but have never used one of the other go pros so it would be difficult for me to compare. One thing that makes it stand out from the other go pro's is that it is waterproof without a housing. So if you end up getting a dive housing and it leaks your camera won't end up becoming a paper weight hahaha. The down fall with this camera is that some of the other go pro cameras allow for better quality recording (higher frame rate & higher resolution) but I think my camera gets the job done. I do like the compact size when diving. I use the go pro head strap and put my wetsuit hood over it to ensure security of the camera. There are a lot of neat features with these cameras and I think they were designed well. You can also sync up the go pro session wirelessly to your phone to adjust settings and view footage.

In regards to battery life I usually get 2-2.5 hours of recording time. The camera has a single button for function. If you hold down the button it turns off and makes a beeping noise so that you know. I usually conserve battery and turn off the camera when I don't think I will be getting good footage (ex. swimming out during a shore dive) therefore the camera will typically last the whole time.
Savas_the_Greek is offline   Reply With Quote