View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 11:33 AM   #8
Hosang

Re: Front Line Freediving Review

Well, at an average of 30 feet for diving/Spearfishing, I met Sam Blount on a spearing trip in North Carolina.
After seeing him deep dive and shoot African Pompano like he was just picking strawberries, I knew I have to get on the Front Line Program.
He said he was going to Costa Rica to hold classes and spearfish, I had the time available so I booked the trip.
Best thing I could have done for my diving/spear fishing.
Sam's class is insightful, with Safety at the forefront of everything you do. In depth training on how to breath up, purge, hook breaths, cleansing breaths, inhaling from your diaphragm, the whole nine.
Was able to get increase static breath hold, and dive to 68 feet, more than doubling my depth.
Once class was over, and we were certified PFI freedivers, he transitioned into a spear fishing trainer, showing us how to better handle and dive with the speargun, for safety and streamlining the dive.
On top of it all got to swim with a beautiful whale shark, in the beautiful clear water of Costa Rica.
You should definitely use Front Line Freediving to better your Freedive experience, and become a safe diver.
Thanks Sam!!!!
Hosang is offline   Reply With Quote