View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 10:42 PM   #7
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Us (cough, cough) non-Republicans have to stick together
Hey... whoa... Slow down there AJ. Don't try to pigeon hole me into some neat little political category. Just because I offered you a ride doesn't mean I'm going to join your little "non-Republican" club!

Yea, Scott offered me his spot on his boat as well, but I declined. Man, what a hell of a guy. Just kidding. About the boat offer, that is.

Actually Scott hooked us up with "ArmorKillShot"(Sean), son of the owner of Armor gear, who needed a ride. We had a great time. Sean went out of his way to amuse me by letting me witness an AJ kick his ass. He shot about 32# AJ in the adrenaline gland, and the spear shaft didn't get a good hold on the fish. Sean was able to get close enough to bear hug the AJ. The AJ then let him know that it wasn't into that lovey duvey *hit. Giggling like a school girl I watched the AJ do the rat a tat tat ta tat ta tat on Sean, about knocking his mask off, broke loose from the amorous one, pulled the shaft out and promptly left the arena. I swam after it until I finally figured out that it wasn't coming back, then proceeded to find me another 30#er which I nailed with my line gun which I was glad I brought, being that the bigger ones weren't letting you get close to them so it was hard to stone one.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote