View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 10:09 AM   #160
spearq8

Re: More about the inverted polispast rollers

@zz ... @zz .... now now now... another childish tantrum? Someone else posted some medication that might help you ... good advice ... try some. You posted video of a gun shooting 10 meters, I am sure you thought it was 10 meters but the plate was set at about 4 or 5 meters. You then posted a picture of a gun with 3 or 4 wraps of line ... ok ... but then I tried to point out to you that putting 10 meters of shooting line is not the same as 10 meters of effective shooting range. That seems to have caused your latest tantrum and since you have no real response, you resort back to childish insults and name calling. I think we have a communication problem and I guess I have to dumb myself down to your level. Not easy to do but here is my best try ... I used the search button under your name and have plagiarized some of your posts ... I hope you don't mind. Maybe this way we can understand each other better. Here is what I think ....

YOU learn how to load a speargun even with strong hard rubbers ~your problem is to be accurate as in your pool and to kill shot = sudden death the dogtooth you shot as a " what you are ".... you know certainly now what i am talking about ? mr "ingeniere" !why dont you shut up ? you real idiot, an ignorant arrogant idiot ! am i writing this in an enough good english so you are able to undestand ?A REAL STUPID IDIOT you are ! AND ? guess if i care ? i wrote he is an idiot , ( sorry , a REAL IDIOT is what i wrote ) and i do not think this is an insult , this is just a fact and my point of view why dont you start to learn and improve yr poor spearing way before to bla bla bla ? so get drunk or high !Ridiculous ! my advise is for you to convert yr pool in a sea water pool and load some live fishes in there ! another advice is to become a good spearo before to " bla bla bla " some advices on how to and what are the mods needed on guns to accuratly shot .Ridiculous ! ha ha ha ! that a normal spearo would never have trouble to load normally , so some beginners as you would be able to load without being need of having pain and being breathless from the pure effort that had to be made to achieve such an hard mission ! in fact you remind me of people of your style in my country , Who makes wood spearguns and pretend to teach things they know nothing except to make videos in where cuts to the editing are visible to avoid that one can see their defects and losses of their fishes due to their lacks of knowledge ; but as the numerous normal not spearos watching this and do not understand as they are normal people ( not even spearos ) you believe in those shits and trust those idiots .no it is only me , and do not worry when or if i have to say something to some one who ever he is , i do it ! and to up to date your info about this " business " i am out from this myself since few years already so nobody will have to be facing me my rubbish talking .about to qualifie some as newbye and point the facts they are bla bla bla useless person that is not even able to load properly a speargun he shows in videos , is exactly what i said before , some believe in , what do i care if they believe , and where is an insult to point this fact? the insult is more on to show stupid things and trying to argue how to , what to when you do not even know how to yrself !!!yes it might be surprising for some , even if i am involved in any business , i will lick your ass because it is a business .please excuse me about , as i presume , i am not from the same generation , born few decades before the internet , youtube , boards and other social networks , and lets say before this time when we did not know about some thing we did ask to some who knew if was possible on contrary to now where some ( as you ) when they does NOT know , they imagine they knows and on top from that try to show to others what is the way to do it , try to be seen , watched and followed , and to become a new " some thing " or " some one " , and if you were then no trouble at all for me to shut my F### mouth ! but honestly it is not the case and what ever you are trying to argue , i my self laugh everytime i am watching your videos please try to not come back writing such things as those handles are not good , or weak or else because you ll be facing so many proofs from contrary you ll then just be hiding yrself in yr pool for long to not come with " mosquito spearguns " and not to dream to try to spear big huge world record sizes dogtooth or wahoos if they do not have a dedicate gear in hand .because i am a "dickhead " and i am not interested in explaining why for 2 other reasons :1) most people here are not spearing the way we do in my country and they does not need to at end spear with some gun the way i make them to be 2) i am not here to explain subjects on a brand i import in my country and prefer not interfer with the brand sells for another waow !you are so perceptive to have seen this BLA BLA BLA USELESS again you d better start to learn how to before to argue such Sorry , i I have no reason to want to impress you or to want to do it for anyone from this board , so 1) or you really have to learn on how to load properly a speargun i am thinking you might have a chest problem ? may be your body is too fat and your fat body full does not allow you to chest load a speargun ? in fact I think you have the addtion of these yes yes yes if you say so , this is surely the truth ( but IMO only for some i would qualify idiots thinking that this could be exact ) why dont you shut up ? you real idiot , an ignorant arrogant idiot ! am i writing this in an enough good english so you are able to undestand ?A REAL STUPID IDIOT you are !i am not licking ass holes ha ha ha !thank you , but is not the only , at least are some small fishes in my pool !are my "penetration" tests i wrote he is an idiot , ( sorry , a REAL IDIOT is what i wrote ) and i do not think this is an insult , this is just a fact and my point of view .( but is still unable to shot and land properly some fishes more than few Lbs ! ) ha ha ha !ha ha ha good to be in ignore list from such as you ha ha ha !En francais : ~je t'emmerde connard , et je te pisse au cul ~No matter how many spearguns you have , you are ridiculous .now i finished wasting time with such a person as you ! you write too much stupidity .stay quiet yrself mr big mouth full of shit !you understand nothing ! ha ha ha!in fact you are a funny jester .yes do not need to speak to me as i do not care from you what ever you would say , ...sorry you "trou du cul "any how if your shaft on yr gun is diving ( as yr small dick seems to do same?) it is not my fault , you d better to improve yr ignorance with some more spearfishing out side from yr nice pool ! ( and may be to try to F$@K a new donkey or a new goat for yr small dick to grow up more)Now about what you think are informations from you , are just F!^#$%ing LOOOOOOL s !F#@K you Ass-hole idiot and for his fans --same--
spearq8 is offline   Reply With Quote