View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 10:55 AM   #162
Behslayer

Re: More about the inverted polispast rollers

Nic, over half of your posts on Spearboard have been attacking me in some way or another due to your thinking that I give Majd a hard time? I never met you in my life. You remain anonymous. So go figure if I thinks your a kook. Who knows.. maybe you're a good guy full of knowledge about Spearfishing and Spearguns. Maybe not. If I was new to a forum or an island, I wouldn't come in guns blazing taking shots at everyone without understanding any of the long histories between members. Anyways. don't matter. this thread is about Inverted Poliplast Rollers.. not feelings.

Majd. Yes, I would say 8mtrs is a non typical distance for your typical speargun. You and I are most interested in Bluewater distances. This thread is supposed to be about Inverted Poliplast Rollers. Something we both are interested in, and which have shown from Mulitple Sources to have both Range and Accuracy at Bluewater Distances. Please if you will be part of this thread let's keep it on that and please stop attacking Seal. That is where you got into trouble.. belittling Seal or Alemanni or.. etc. CRAFTSMEN who are really visionaries in Speargun Design and manufacturing is just stomach turning to many of us.

Makoa, the voice of reason. I'm moving to your area next week.

NEVIN, any videos to show with 8mtrs or 8mtrs+ Range and Accuracy from any of those Incredible Crafts?

Last edited by Behslayer; 10-16-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Behslayer is offline   Reply With Quote