View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #20
phil herranen

Re: How I respond to misinformed busy-body vigilantes harassing me about MLPAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namor View Post
Call it how you see it, but if someone wants to challenge or detain me, even momentary, with out having first learned the facts Im calling it harassment.

This is about responding to efforts to intimidate divers and Im taking a hard line with these kooks. I'd like to see them in court defending their actions or at least having to explain to the warden they were using false information to keep a sportsmen from a legal activity.

Why not pull out the map and explain first? Because if they want to impede or lecture me they should know the map! If they dont they are harassing me and Im calling the DFG and UCSB police (who i have already had friendly contact with on this very topic) and asking that they be charged.

Pushing back is the right course of action in dealing with this situation; the time for gentle education of those who would eliminate our diving outside the already onerous laws is over as far as Im concerned. Look at the post that prompted this thread, these people are full of s%@#*t and willing to lie in order to bluff us off our reefs. Im finished accommodating my enemies

Jeremy
i completely agree ,i am going to do everything i can to prosecute every person that trys to stop me by saying its a reserve when it is not.
phil

frv owners discount http://spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=134606
phil herranen is offline   Reply With Quote