View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 09:05 AM   #6
FishDie
Habitual Shooter

Re: Results - Great Tournament!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupergrabber View Post
what situation, from my understanding is every shooter is a winner. I am just mentioning facts, I was a shooter paid my entry and did not go to prize table. My # was never called, this is fact. oh and fishdie if standing up for myself means sticking my foot in my mouth than so be it! I do know of your club and the # of members in it and I am sure each and every one of them will have something smart to say to me. oh and guys i am expecting some good stories so please lets try to get it right.lets hear em p.s. YOU GUYS MAY HAVE A LOT OF PULL ON THESE FORUMS BUT YOULL NEVER GET MY FISHING LISCENSE
You're right, every shooter who enters gets a raffle ticket and that raffle ticket allows him a pick off the prize table. You entered, and while you physically didn't pick a prize off the table your wife did on your behalf. It is not our fault that you or your wife choose to crumple up and throw that gift certificate at a volunteer and then ultimately into the trash.

These are the facts Dominick and you know them to be true. To come on here and publicly state that your number wasn't called and that you never picked a prize is straight out lying; in essence sticking your foot into your mouth. Unfortunately I am the only TBSC club member who actually posts on Spearboard so you won't hear from any other club member regarding this issue on here. The facts are posted above, sorry no bedtime stories. We have zero pull on any forum and we don't want to take your fishing license. We might consider sponsoring you for an English class though.
FishDie is offline   Reply With Quote