Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Private Trips -Florida

Private Trips -Florida Here is your area for finding hunting buddies. Have extra room on your boat? Looking for a boat to jump on? Post here!

Old 02-08-2017, 01:22 PM   #16
Jason7654

Re: Looking for spearfishing buddy

I can no longer do Thursday. I will post up when the forecast looks good again.
Jason7654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 02:48 PM   #17
Runngo
Drums 'n' Divin'

We have a free dive charter out of Jupiter for this Thursday, drifting, flashers, nothing too deep... If you are interested pm me
Runngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:16 AM   #18
Licensed2kill

Going on Sunday Ft. Lauderdale and south. No tanks. PM is interested to join with contact No. how to reach you.
Licensed2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:57 AM   #19
FreedomDiver

Figured I'd repost this here rather then start a new thread.

Hello All, I'm new to spearfishing and looking to meet people to hunt and freedive with. I've been freediving since last year. I live in Boca Raton. I've mainly been beach diving and am comfortable swimming out a mile plus. I'd be happy to pitch in for gas to anyone who has a boat. PM me for my phone number.

Last edited by FreedomDiver; 04-12-2017 at 10:07 AM.
FreedomDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:57 PM   #20
Slimy Tuna

Anyone still active on this thread? If so looking for people to spear with got all my stuff and a kayak set up if interested. Can throw down money for gas and what not on a boat. PM me if anyone wants to spear up in St Lucie county but I drive down to the keys for a good trip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Slimy Tuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 04:57 PM   #21
SFM-SharkTales

Experienced Spearo only

Most of the time we land the fish!!! We realize lots of things we could of done differently in this 10 secs but we ALL have had those moments.. We learn from each time with dive with sharks, we respect them & we know sometimes they will win.. This 10sec video has been slowed down so we all cam see... at 54 secs one of the many bull SHARKS WIN THE COBIA AND we lose a nice new shaft!!!
We LOVE what we do for a living... it is NOT FOR EVERYONE but we are looking for a few more EXPERIENCED spearos to JOIN US.

Send us a message with your number and we will get back with you with what we need & expect from you.

Check out our #Youtube Channel

SFM-SharkTales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 03:18 PM   #22
JON~HULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomDiver View Post
Figured I'd repost this here rather then start a new thread.

Hello All, I'm new to spearfishing and looking to meet people to hunt and freedive with. I've been freediving since last year. I live in Boca Raton. I've mainly been beach diving and am comfortable swimming out a mile plus. I'd be happy to pitch in for gas to anyone who has a boat. PM me for my phone number.

Hello, my Name Jon and I live in Delray Beach area. I am always looking for dive buddy’s. I am Fii certified and can’t always find buddy’s to dive with. Let’s link up and do some hunting. 561-598-1665

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JON~HULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 06:03 PM   #23
Slimy Tuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JON~HULL View Post
Hello, my Name Jon and I live in Delray Beach area. I am always looking for dive buddy’s. I am Fii certified and can’t always find buddy’s to dive with. Let’s link up and do some hunting. 561-598-

Hey I'm in port st Lucie and drive down to Hollywood to dive with some buddies looking for people closer to home to dive with. Let me know 757-773-3881

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slimy Tuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 04:19 PM   #24
Hando

I'll be in Key West August 10-12 (Fri-Sun) and wanted to see if fellow Spearboard members wanted to get together for lobstering & spearfishing (freediving). I'm hoping someone with a boat is game!

I'll pay for ALL fuel for the day and bring you an ice cold six pack of your choice! I'm an experienced freediver with all my own gear, hoping to make some new friends.

Let me know!
Hando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 04:19 PM   #25
Hando

text me 954-818-5534
Hando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:05 PM   #26
Macgregor
Flyboy

We just joined
Macgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:12 PM   #27
Macgregor
Flyboy

We just joined this site. Look at the posting on July 7, 2018, from Macgregor. Our group scuba dives/ spearfish, from Stuart to West Palm. Experienced divers are welcome. Dive from a 21’ Contender, kept at Jupiter Point Marina. Most of our members are airline pilots so we have flexible schedules. The majority of the dives are during weekdays. Seas are less crowded. It’s FREE, no charge. Not a typo, no cost to go out with us. You must help clean the boat upon returning. Text only at (321) 412-3489.
Macgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:36 PM   #28
Trautfel

Im on vacation in the Pompano/Ft Lauderdale area until July 22. I have my freediving gear/ polespear with me. Anyone going out from the shore or on a boat with room for one more pls let me know.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Trautfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:43 AM   #29
Jorswors

Hello all,
I’m looking for a spearfishing partner in the Fort Lauderdale area. I do mostly shore dives out to the 2nd and 3rd reef freediving only. Shoot me a message if anyone is interested in doing some dives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Jorswors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 01:51 PM   #30
Wromanik

I live in St Pete and have been looking for dive buddies since I got here. I offshore dive but would love to get on a boat and hit some ledges or wrecks. I’m always down to pitch for fuel and snacks. Anybody looking to spearfish around St Pete/Clearwater hit me up. I try to hit the water like 3+ times a week. 5057953300
Wromanik is offline   Reply With Quote