Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-25-2015, 02:14 PM   #181
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: The Benghazi COVER UP is disgusting

This is interesting. I suppose that it's done to 'clear up' any accusations against her before her presidency bid. "What does it matter now?" Yes, get all the criminal activity behind her before the real campaign gets started. This shit is so transparent.

Hillary Agrees To Testify Publicly Over Benghazi Deaths

Quote:
With the FBI and DoJ now involved in yet another Hillary Clinton scandal - that she sent confidential emails from her personal email server - it seems the 'presidential' former Secretary of State has felt pressured to come somewhat clean. While some might argue "what difference does it make?" The Washington Post reports that Hillary Rodham Clinton will testify on Oct. 22 before the House select committee investigating her role in connection with the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya. The testimony - before the committee formed last year - will be in a open setting (apparently against the wishes for privacy that committee chairman, Rep. Trey Gowdy initially requested).
Old 07-25-2015, 04:06 PM   #182
OBLIGATED

It must be hard for her to remember all the lies she tells.A lot easier to tell the truth and not worry about remembering the cover story....nevermind that would land some people in club fed.I wonder if the family members of the fallen were given millions in aid to help them?Where was the outrage from dinglebarry or the riots and looting from the families and friends?Where were all the liberal crybabies for the mutilated servicemen?May she and anyone that votes for her get a cancer between the legs.
Old 07-25-2015, 04:42 PM   #183
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Where were all the liberal crybabies for the mutilated servicemen?May she and anyone that votes for her get a cancer between the legs.
What you blame as "liberal" is what I see almost every time as our gov't's agenda. After all, they control what gets published/controlled.
Also, please stop using that word wrong. "Progressive" is a more accurate description as I consider myself "liberal" under the original meaning. Stop helping the CIA redefine words.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:37 PM   #184
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
what you blame as "liberal" is what i see almost every time as our gov't's agenda. After all, they control what gets published/controlled.
Also, please stop using that word wrong. "progressive" is a more accurate description as i consider myself "liberal" under the original meaning. Stop helping the cia redefine words.
no!:d
Old 08-11-2015, 10:00 PM   #185
techwiz44

Hildabeasts home server just seized by FBI & DOJ, her lawyer has emails on thumb drive, that was also seized. Turns out emails contain TOP SECRET info and had no encryption at all. I hope Trey Gowdy can get his team on it to recover the months of emails before and after Bengazi.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015.../?intcmp=hpbt1

Last edited by techwiz44; 08-11-2015 at 10:06 PM. Reason: link
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 08:45 PM   #186
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

those aren't the emails you're looking for. move along...

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 12:06 PM   #187
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

What a beautiful picture of such a beautiful person....can anyone say woody????
Old 08-22-2015, 05:27 PM   #188
Marcus

She would be so much more beautiful hanging from a rope.
Old 09-04-2015, 05:29 PM   #189
tommy7

I thought that she (Hillary) would dodge it all but with her people starting to plead the 5th, I'm pretty sure that her goose is cooked........ Poor Joe, he certainly doesn't need this aggravation in his twilight years....
Old 09-04-2015, 05:59 PM   #190
Marcus

Martin Armstrong "Astonished" At Hillary Email Scandal

Quote:
The most incredible aspect of Hillary’s e-mail scandal is the media’s total dismissal of a simple fact — Hillary DID NOT use the government’s e-mail system — she used her own. She claimed she was unaware that you could have two e-mails on one phone. That alone shows that she is not qualified to be president....
Old 09-04-2015, 06:40 PM   #191
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

seems to me that she's also demonstrating a distinct lack of competence.

she can't handle her smart phones. she can't manage her email. she doesn't know what anything is or how to do it. she can't cover her tracks good enough for this crap to not come out & derail her campaign. She can't keep her lies straight.

Is that the quality of a person we really want for president?

I don't

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:47 PM   #192
jfjf

I agree, the level of arrogance to engage in this activity for years.. and at the same time knowing she had aspirations for the presidency. Even if she was REALLY sure she could get away with use of the private server, was it really worth the risk.. that it would blow up?? It is just really hard for me to comprehend her mind set for doing this.

After the fact and if the server had Bengazi info on it, I can see her fighting to the end to not allow the incriminating Emails to get out...

I just feel like I don't grasp the full situation.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 08:38 PM   #193
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
What a beautiful picture of such a beautiful person....can anyone say woody????
I was thinking wood stake.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:27 PM   #194
Marcus

Can you get any more crooked?? I mean...REALLY.

Kerry Picks Clinton Donor To Be State Department's "Email Czar"

Quote:
Kerry reportedly assigned an “email czar” in an effort to ensure that the State Department promptly responds to an onslaught of record requests without directly undercutting Clinton and the Democratic Party’s presidential front-runner. Kerry could not have picked a better team player. Janice Jacobs is a big Clinton fan who contributed $2,700 to the Hillary for America presidential campaign fund, Federal Election Commission records obtained by JW show. Can we really expect her to be fair and objective as the new gatekeeper of Clinton’s records?...
Old 09-12-2015, 01:01 PM   #195
Marcus

Wall Street expert: Clinton Foundation a 'vast criminal conspiracy'

Quote:
In a new report, Wall Street analyst and investor Charles Ortel charges the Clintons and their associates have been engaged in a “vast criminal conspiracy to defraud the general public, enrich themselves and entrench their political influence.”

Ortel believes the evidence calls for a criminal investigation by the FBI as well as by attorneys general in four states where the Clinton Foundation is registered, maintains offices and/or has aggressively solicited individual donations: Arkansas, Massachusetts, California and New York.

He published on his website a new executive summary of his “First Foundation Report” of his continuing investigation into the operations of the Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

“Since July 2002, the worst known example of flagrant and unpunished abuses by a U.S. domiciled, public charity is the record of voluminous flawed, inaccurate, false and misleading public disclosures made by representatives of the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation (the “Clinton Foundation”), as trustees, executives and agents illegally solicited across state, and national boundaries and raised close to $2 billion from donors who were either willingly or unwillingly duped,” Ortel alleges.

Ortel has shared with WND his investigative files amounting to hundreds of pages of tables, exhibits and appendices. The documentation supports his claim that between 2002 and 2013, the Clinton Foundation solicited potential donors across state and national boundaries to raise close to $2 billion.

“The biggest unanswered questions concern why state, federal, and foreign government authorities have failed, so far, to prosecute trustees, executives, and agents of the Clinton Foundation and its constituent elements for ceaselessly promoting a global criminal enterprise in the guise of philanthropy,” Ortel writes....