Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 08-18-2018, 12:50 PM   #1
clicker44

Nor/Cen Cal Spearos - Campsite(s) @ Doran Beach For Thanksgiving Week!

Hi SB -

Been a while since I have been on here, glad to see things are still rocking! My family does Thanksgiving every year at Doran Beach. This year my older sister is due to have her baby that week and everyone has gotten cold feet! I know how hard it is to get a site during Thanksgiving and wanted to offer my sites up to a local spearo before releasing them back into the reservation system.

I have (4) sites that are down by the Jetty. Great sites! One of them backs up to the beach so that you can use that site as your staging area for all your gear.

The dates are:

Check in: 11/18/2018

Check out: 11/25/2018

The price is:

$254 per site so a total of $1016.

Its great fun to be there during Thanksgiving as the crabbing is great and everyone is stoked. Doran is awesome. A few years back I scored fun waves, ling, wild mushrooms and a few dungies all in the same day!

I am not sure how it goes to transfer the reservations but if someone is interested I will make the calls to the ranger or whatever needs to be done to make it happen for you.

I dont want to split them up so one person would need to take all 4 sites!

Aloha!
clicker44 is offline   Reply With Quote