Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Market Place > Member Items

Member Items This area is for members to list stuff they want to sell. This is not for retail sales.

Old 06-09-2018, 02:23 AM   #1
mattthemat

FS: Pathos Laser Open Carbon 140

For sale is my Pathos Laser Open Carbon 140 without a reel for $420.

I used to have one on there but have since put it on my 115. The only reason I am selling is because I recently bought a bigger bluewater gun. It is setup with a Riffe 9/32 shaft, Mori slip tip, and 2 x 16mm small i.d. bands tied at 330% stretch. The gun is in excellent condition and only has minor surface level boat rash. It has been wet less than 10 times but I've still managed to kill plenty of yellowtail and bonita. Haven't lost a single fish with it. Laser accurate as the name suggests, easy to swing in the water, and it's a Pathos. If you know, you know. This gun is great for bluewater spearfishing in SoCal and this is a perfect time to buy just before the season gets good.

I go back and forth between LA and Fullerton. Paid a little over $600 when I bought it new.

Tried posting pics but the spearboard uploading thing is being a bitch so here's a link with pics to the CL post. https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...611939204.html
mattthemat is offline   Reply With Quote