Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing > California Dive Charters

California Dive Charters This area is reserved for California Dive Charter Operators who are sponsors of Spearboard. They may promote their upcoming trips here and continue to post trip reports in the main forum.

Old 01-05-2016, 10:36 PM   #1
Capt. George
capt. george

Sand Dollar 2016

Happy 2016, guys, it's time to book your trips on the Sand Dollar. I've made some changes and improvements for 2016 I think you will like:

• New Custom Built Bait Tank to Hold Over 50 Scoops of Live Bait
• An Improved Fish- hold, Holding approx a Ton of Crushed Ice - Leave your Ice Chest in your Vehicle
• New Outriggers for Trolling
• SSI Freediving Level 1&2 Courses (Including Classroom, Pool & Open-Water Sessions) with Seamus Callaghan to Improve your Skills and Safety (See Details Below )
• Private Freediving and/or Fishing Charter Incentives - NEW LOWER RATES - 12 People Max! Call Re: Pricing and Dates.

• You can now pay to reserve a spot on all trips. Cash or check are to be paid at boat before departure.

Last month my Crew and I took the SSI Freediving Levels 1&2 Courses with Seamus, and I STRONGLY RECOMMEND ALL FREEDIVERS to take this class.

With more focus towards Free Diving Spearfishing charters in 2016, we have teamed up with Seamus Callaghan, in offering Free Diving courses periodically throughout the year.

The focus of the courses will be safety, while also showing techniques to better your free diving ability, and apply those techniques to improve your Spearfishing.
Seamus is a 30 year “Life” member of the Long Beach Neptune’s, has won numerous Spearfishing related trophies and is also a Free Dive Instructor Trainer with SSI. I’ve known him for over 7 years and he is one of the best Spearfishermen I know.

The courses will be 4 days duration and will be held aboard the Sand Dollar, at the dock and nearby pool for 2 days of classroom and pool training, then over to Catalina for 2 full days of Open Water training.
Details on costs and dates are still being worked on, but if interested or if you have any questions, please contact Seamus directly at acwaman@aol.com

2016 Freediving Schedule

January 30,31 SOLD OUT - Freediving Open-Water Class with Seamus - If interested Email Seamus: ACUAMAN@aol.com

Jan 23,24 2 Day Outer Island Freedive Only Sold Out

February 20,21 2 Day Outer-Islands Freedive Only -Sold Out

March 10,11,12,13: 4 Day End of Lobster Season - $725

April 9,10: 2 Day Outer-Islands Freedive Only - $385

May 14,15: 2 Day Outer-Islands Freedive Only - $385

June 4,5: 2 Day Outer-Islands Freedive Only - $385

July 29,30,31: 3 Day Outer-Islands Freedive Only - $650

August 26,27,28: 3 Day Outer-Islands Freedive Only - $650

Last edited by Capt. George; 01-11-2016 at 03:24 PM.
Capt. George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 06:14 AM   #2
Moondogie
One Breath, One Kill

Re: Sand Dollar 2016

Looking forward to hitting you up in April and bringing a few guys from Boston.