Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Upper Gulfcoast

Upper Gulfcoast This is the area for spearfishermen in Panama City, Destin/Ft. Walton, Pensacola, Alabama, Miss., and Louisiana.

Old 06-21-2006, 12:27 PM   #1
Griswold
Chad

Looks flat this weekend anyone have a spot?

Anyone shooting this weekend out of Louisiana? I've gotta get wet. Scuba or Freedive.

I'll pay my way, clean the boat, clean fish, know how to keep my crap out of the way, etc. I'd be comfortable with the hard core guys (won't go quite as deep though) or I'm ok with something a little more casual.

The guys I usually dive and fish with can't get away so I'm reduced to begging for a spot. PM me if you have room for an extra gun on the boat Saturday, Sunday or both.

Thanks,

Chad
Griswold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:55 PM   #2
Griswold
Chad

Re: Looks flat this weekend anyone have a spot?

Got a ride, well sorta - I had to settle for freediving with Nick. As much as I hate to take his money again, I guess it's only fair to give him a shot at redeeming himself. Bill stop reading now, I think it's safe to assume someone is going to have a good time in a manner that might be considered less than suuffffisticated.

They made me agree to leave the tanks at the house, I can only shoot with guns I made, and Freeman has hired a captain to take hime to the honey hole.

This Louisiana boy is fittin to kick some Mississippi butt A G A I N ! ! ! By the way, I still haven't received my signed dollar bills for the last go round. I'm holding Nick's weight belt and Mike's snorkel hostage - please pick a public place for the exchange.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:37 PM   #3
lionfish
sushi apprentice

have i told you lately you suck?

good luck with nick, ask him if he still needs that back pack.

any word on the slide rings?

Leo
Old 06-21-2006, 10:58 PM   #4
hartwelltv
Chris Hartwell

This weekend should be nice, looks like variable winds on saturday. I have a fishing trip planned for Breton Sound / chandaleur weather permitting. I've never done any spearfishing out there, but I'm gonna to bring my gun in case I run into a few feet of vis.

So Chasincolon's back from the keys eh?

No report = no fish
hartwelltv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:17 AM   #5
Griswold
Chad

Leo,

I never ordered the slide rings, but I can bring the shaft if you still want it.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:43 AM   #6
chasintail
Hell Diver

Shartwell bring a bang stick or stay out of the water.

The vis sucked in the keys due to the recent storm.Couldn't see sh*t.Few mangroves and a run in with a heb that is no longer with us.Stayed drunk most of time so I don't remember much else.
Cancel your trip and lets go diving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartwelltv
This weekend should be nice, looks like variable winds on saturday. I have a fishing trip planned for Breton Sound / chandaleur weather permitting. I've never done any spearfishing out there, but I'm gonna to bring my gun in case I run into a few feet of vis.

So Chasincolon's back from the keys eh?

No report = no fish
chasintail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:00 AM   #7
chasintail
Hell Diver

Giswad.I have got your dollar and will be wearing it beneath my sack today and tomorrow.I have banned scuba so you don't go to 140 and shoot an AJ and talk sh*t.

Got a ride, well sorta - I had to settle for freediving with Nick. As much as I hate to take his money again, I guess it's only fair to give him a shot at redeeming himself. Bill stop reading now, I think it's safe to assume someone is going to have a good time in a manner that might be considered less than suuffffisticated.

They made me agree to leave the tanks at the house, I can only shoot with guns I made, and Freeman has hired a captain to take hime to the honey hole.

This Louisiana boy is fittin to kick some Mississippi butt A G A I N ! ! ! By the way, I still haven't received my signed dollar bills for the last go round. I'm holding Nick's weight belt and Mike's snorkel hostage - please pick a public place for the exchange.[/quote]
chasintail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:01 AM   #8
lionfish
sushi apprentice

gonna bring the shaft, hmmm

gotta be carefull talking like that with nick around

bring it on over, not sure when we can make an exchange.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:21 PM   #9
hartwelltv
Chris Hartwell

I've got powerheads and shark shields; I'm like a swimming assault vehicle.

seriously though, I've got a buddy of mine that's commited for breton sound saturday, if he backs out and u still got a spot I'm there colon.
hartwelltv is offline   Reply With Quote