Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Hawaiian Islands

Hawaiian Islands Aloha - Paradise exists for the shooters of the Hawaiian Islands

Old 09-29-2014, 06:42 PM   #1
petej

Just moved to Kauai Looking for buddies

Aloha!
My name is pete I just moved to Kauai from Washington state. I'm working and staying on a farm in Moloa'a and lovin it here! I've been diving for a while in washington and california and looking for buddies to dive with here, I've got all my own gear minus a float. I've been out a few times and gotten a nice uhu and a couple lobsters. I don't have a car but I can bus/hitch to a few different beaches and would love to meet up with some local divers. I'm also happy to throw a little money on gas if you've got a car or boat! I H&L fish too, although I havent had much luck with that yet. I love to kayak fish/dive as well and will probably be looking for a used kayak in the future.

I also am into bowhunting and am definitely looking to learn about it here on the islands! Also love hiking/camping and pretty much enjoying anything this beautiful island has to offer!

I'm also interested in used dive gear that anyone has so let me know!

I don't have interenet and don't get on here much so if your wanna meet up please text or call me at 206-7three4-534zero. My phone is usually off but if you leave a text or voicemail I'll get back to you for sure!

Mahalos!
petej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 12:50 PM   #2
nikko
Nick

Re: Just moved to Kauai Looking for buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by petej View Post
Aloha!
My name is pete I just moved to Kauai from Washington state. I'm working and staying on a farm in Moloa'a and lovin it here! I've been diving for a while in washington and california and looking for buddies to dive with here, I've got all my own gear minus a float. I've been out a few times and gotten a nice uhu and a couple lobsters. I don't have a car but I can bus/hitch to a few different beaches and would love to meet up with some local divers. I'm also happy to throw a little money on gas if you've got a car or boat! I H&L fish too, although I havent had much luck with that yet. I love to kayak fish/dive as well and will probably be looking for a used kayak in the future.

I also am into bowhunting and am definitely looking to learn about it here on the islands! Also love hiking/camping and pretty much enjoying anything this beautiful island has to offer!

I'm also interested in used dive gear that anyone has so let me know!

I don't have interenet and don't get on here much so if your wanna meet up please text or call me at 206-7three4-534zero. My phone is usually off but if you leave a text or voicemail I'll get back to you for sure!

Mahalos!
you still there? im heading over and looking to dive with someone