Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Photos > Spearfishing Photos

Spearfishing Photos Use this area as your "Brag Board," posting photos of your haul.

Old 07-26-2006, 10:02 AM   #16
Ron S

Re: More Garfish Action

Do those things ever turn on you after they've been shot? They look like they could give a freediver a real a$$ whoopin if they wanted to.
Ron.
Ron S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:16 AM   #17
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

I never had one turn on me but I have got bitten on the boat. The teeth aren't just in their mouths, they have teeth outside their mouthes too.

And just for the record, that was not the only 12pack.

We got all the way out there and ran out of beer, so I ran to the other side of the lake to a marina. I just knew they'd have beer there, so on the way we dumped Johnathan off on a spot and told him we'd pick him up later. Stan and Dave went into the marina and I stayed with the boat. 1/2 hour later they came jogging down the dock with 2 cases. They said the marina didn't sell beer so they ran down the highway about 3/4 of a mile to a gas station. They said they knew they better not come back empty-handed. When we got out of the marina Johnathan had pulled himself up on some rocks and was still alive.

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/
Louis Rossignol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:10 PM   #18
JLittle44
John Little

I find it absolutely hillarious that if you do a google image search for "gar spearfishing" exactly one photograph pops up. Guess we all know who the king is.

Call me Mister Lucky.
JLittle44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 09:36 PM   #19
Wil
Hell Diver

Dave Chaix and Stan, AKA wet spot, went out today and shot 2 gar stan shot 1, 50 pounder dave shot a 107 lb 8 oz gar topping louis. we plan on heading out tomorrow morning, louis wants to try and take back the top spot in this catagory. he is pretty upset. will see if he will post some pics.
Wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 09:47 PM   #20
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLittle44
I find it absolutely hillarious that if you do a google image search for "gar spearfishing" exactly one photograph pops up. Guess we all know who the king is.

By the looks of that smile on your face, Louis, you really were "spearing some fish". You are a sick..sick..man. Hey, whatever it takes...you gotta get your groove on. It sucks to be a garfish in Lousiana. The garfish looks a little suprised as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	garfish.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	35540  
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote