Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 38 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2017, 02:02 PM   #1411
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: what will happen to our gun rights?

So you're against people pooling money together under a common cause in order to contribute? So then, I guess only the rich people would have a chance to win office if that's your solution. You want only rich people to rule?
What about corporation donations?
Old 06-23-2017, 02:05 PM   #1412
fitz
yea, I'm a prick, so what

Union donations?
Go for it, full retard exposure.

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by.

fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:44 PM   #1413
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
So you're against people pooling money together under a common cause in order to contribute? So then, I guess only the rich people would have a chance to win office if that's your solution. You want only rich people to rule?
What about corporation donations?
No im ok with people pooling money under a common cause in order to co tribute. I just suggest a limit. because one wealthy individual can contribute millions through a super PAC. So we should stop that, the only way is setting a limit. Pool up sure, but each individual should only contribute 5,000. no corporate donations. Too tricky. Corporate interests shouldn't be dangleling over.

Plus it's redundant. Corporations are usuay run by wealthy people, so they can already contribute either way. But like I said 5,000 max. That's a reasonable limit. It would also leave the less wealthy more inclined to donate! Cause they're help would make a difference.

Your bait n switch didn't work. Really driving this one home.
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:49 PM   #1414
fitz

Unions are not run by wealth individuals? Full retard.

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by.

Old 06-23-2017, 02:59 PM   #1415
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Unions are not run by wealth individuals? Full retard.
Come one man. Currently unions must disclose where their political donations must go and have to go through democratic processes to finalize donations with their constituents. Corporations can literally funnel money to politicians in the dark no disclosure

This argument doesn't work because citizens united ALSO undid regulations for unions. Sooo idk what your getting at there pal.
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:52 PM   #1416
fitz

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...onique-de-rugy

If you get money from the fed.gov, private or union, you should be disqualified from giving political money.
Should be for individuals also.
In fact, anyone who gets fed.gov money should not be allowed to vote in fed elections.

Last edited by fitz; 06-23-2017 at 04:34 PM. Reason: spell
Old 06-23-2017, 04:47 PM   #1417
fitz

And.....the top Bernie supporters?
https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/c...s?id=N00000528

Old 06-23-2017, 07:46 PM   #1418
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
No im ok with people pooling money under a common cause in order to co tribute. I just suggest a limit. because one wealthy individual can contribute millions through a super PAC. So we should stop that, the only way is setting a limit. Pool up sure, but each individual should only contribute 5,000. no corporate donations. Too tricky. Corporate interests shouldn't be dangleling over.

Plus it's redundant. Corporations are usuay run by wealthy people, so they can already contribute either way. But like I said 5,000 max. That's a reasonable limit. It would also leave the less wealthy more inclined to donate! Cause they're help would make a difference.

Your bait n switch didn't work. Really driving this one home.
Ok,so please enlighten us as to how you would make up better rules than our forefathers, Goat.
BTW, Corporations should NOT be allowed to contribute. Tell us how you plan on preventing individuals forming groups to petition our gov't and how that is NOT tyrannical. Believe me you, I hate the globalist influence more than you, but I'm not in favor of destroying the concept of a Republic and subverting the Constitution. It was written by people MUCH smarter then you and I.
There are other solutions other than subverting the Constitution. What happened to educating our children correctly? Civics classes which they no longer teach?? Is that due to the Fed control of the educational system?? Hmm...
IMO, you are still scratching the surface of what's really going on. I'm really not trying to insult you but you really are just skipping across the pond of understanding. You will remain so, especially when you refuse to read/view anything that is posted to help you understand.
You will forever remain the petulant child unless you open up, read, and respond to arguments that are contrary to your embedded false info placed into your head by the entities that wish the conflict between races. I'm well read upon the reasons for such. You're new to the subject and the 'whys', hence my willingness to help you understand. Believe me, you..right now, you're nothing but a tool to them. Your efforts here are futile.
Those that you claim are white supremacists are the results of the system itself....but yet you choose to point the finger at them rather than what made them.
IDK what color you are and don't care...but what if your experience w/ an opposite color was always negative/hateful/dangerous? Would you still feel the same? If you say yes, we know you're a liar. It's logical.
You don't know these people experiences and what they've endured w/ the opposite color. If'n you have any doubts, why don't you tour section 8 housing.
I'm not saying it's right/wrong. It is what it is....but you're shallow understanding and 'holier than thou' attitude is surely unhelpful.