Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > Technical Spearfishing

Technical Spearfishing Technical Scuba diving is generally defined as going deeper than 130 feet. You must have the proper training for this extreme aspect of spearfishing.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 06:43 AM   #16
makomaster
sb's most hated

Re: Bent or pulled muscle???

Sorry I missed posts,just got back from a horrific trip,I took it real easy the last ten days without doing anything strenous.Seems to be doing better no pain,I think I just tweeked it and ringing lobster at 140+ aggrevated even more.I did three dives this week although they were not strenous it felt fine.It sucks getting old when your not.Thanks for all advice.
makomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:05 AM   #17
100days-a-year
Seafood Sifu

Try vagisil Jeff.
Tommy,Chase and several other guys have had luck with hanging deep for 1-2 tanks of 02.
I get sore forearms from cocking so much,tailing and the bandit.I also have quite a few previous injuries from 20+yrs of martial arts,boxing,judo,running and motorcycle and car wrecks and rat slapping.

A good chiro can really sort you out.Doc here is the guy to see.He owns intercoastal chiropractic last time I was there.He is MarisaD on here I think.

I also get massages at least once a month,not the happy ending kind.
2 alleve in the morning and 2 at night every dive day.
100days-a-year is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #18
makomaster
sb's most hated

I figured it was more in your wrists from all that "excessive" exerciseI haven't had any pain lately,I think it just needed rest .Just the pain felt exactly the same as the pain in my leftarm,after day 4,I was worried that bubble might have moved to th other side,its hard to tell when your this mucked up at 32.
makomaster is offline   Reply With Quote