Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 01-06-2011, 01:41 AM   #1
OCSpearboard24

Rival Vacuum Sealer $25 + $5 Shipping

Long time lurker, first time poster. Never been inclined to join the "discussion" occur here on spearboard-ca, but since i pulled the trigger on the food saver deal, i thought i'd attempt to return the favor.

http://www.woot.com/

Woot.com is offering a "Rival Vac Sealer" for $30 shipped for the next 24 hrs. Might be a POS, but, like the food saver, not much capital out to take a risk with. Hope this helps someone out.

What the hell, a little about me...

New to the sport, first fish I ever took was a 6 lb Omilu in Maui. After that I figured I was destined to abandon H&L and take up spearfishing. I'll dive OC and LA regularly. Like to take a few camping trips a year up to Ventura and SB for spearfishing. If I get out one weekend a month, i'm happy as I work a corporate job with long hours (Land Acq for a homebuilder).
OCSpearboard24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:38 AM   #2
mikescooling

Re: Rival Vacuum Sealer $25 + $5 Shipping

I needed a new one, thanks
mikescooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:55 AM   #3
BEEK

Re: Rival Vacuum Sealer $25 + $5 Shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCSpearboard24 View Post
Long time lurker, first time poster. Never been inclined to join the "discussion" occur here on spearboard-ca, but since i pulled the trigger on the food saver deal, i thought i'd attempt to return the favor.

http://www.woot.com/

Woot.com is offering a "Rival Vac Sealer" for $30 shipped for the next 24 hrs. Might be a POS, but, like the food saver, not much capital out to take a risk with. Hope this helps someone out.

What the hell, a little about me...

New to the sport, first fish I ever took was a 6 lb Omilu in Maui. After that I figured I was destined to abandon H&L and take up spearfishing. I'll dive OC and LA regularly. Like to take a few camping trips a year up to Ventura and SB for spearfishing. If I get out one weekend a month, i'm happy as I work a corporate job with long hours (Land Acq for a homebuilder).
This chick over here is quite a good vacume sealer.
BEEK is offline   Reply With Quote