Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Buddy Networking - California

Buddy Networking - California Looking to hook-up with some fellow Californians? Try here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2015, 04:13 PM   #1
Sani
Registered User
 
Sani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Mission Beach
Posts: 3
San Diego Dive Buddies

Hello everyone,
Just moved from Monterey Bay. I have been diving for a couple years now. Would really like to meet some people down here in SD and find out as much info as I can about the area. I've done my research and studied videos but I think it's time to put that into practice. I'm fully geared for shore spearfishing other than a wetsuit suitable for this environment. Let me know if you want to meet up! I'm located in Mission Beach.
- Santiago
Sani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 04:52 PM   #2
Ren
Registered User
 
Ren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Carlsbad, CA Fri 6am-4pm, Sat 6am-2pm
Posts: 334
Re: San Diego Dive Buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sani View Post
Hello everyone,
Just moved from Monterey Bay. I have been diving for a couple years now. Would really like to meet some people down here in SD and find out as much info as I can about the area. I've done my research and studied videos but I think it's time to put that into practice. I'm fully geared for shore spearfishing other than a wetsuit suitable for this environment. Let me know if you want to meet up! I'm located in Mission Beach.
- Santiago
If you're interested in mission jetty feel free to pm me
__________________


Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:20 PM   #3
Nitronarcosis
Registered User
 
Nitronarcosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Mission Beach, CA
Posts: 17
San Diego Dive Buddies

I'm in Mission Beach as well. Always looking for more dive buddies. PM me if either of you or anyone else wants to go out in La Jolla early tomorrow morning. Swell looks to be dropping. I was going to bring my gun, but probably check a few holes for bugs too.
Nitronarcosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:33 PM   #4
SpearOfDestiny1
Registered User
 
SpearOfDestiny1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 57
Re: San Diego Dive Buddies

I go to la jolla (only place i know) But im down to try new things and areas. Any of you fellow mates on here feel free to PM me!!!
SpearOfDestiny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #5
SpearOfDestiny1
Registered User
 
SpearOfDestiny1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 57
Re: San Diego Dive Buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitronarcosis View Post
I'm in Mission Beach as well. Always looking for more dive buddies. PM me if either of you or anyone else wants to go out in La Jolla early tomorrow morning. Swell looks to be dropping. I was going to bring my gun, but probably check a few holes for bugs too.
I work tomorrow (banking hours) but i go every saturday.
SpearOfDestiny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:00 AM   #6
fishzilla
Registered User
 
fishzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ventura
Posts: 47
Re: San Diego Dive Buddies

I'm heading to SD next week from Nov 4-7 I have maritime classes but I am gonna bring my gear with me and hit la jolla spots, anyone going around those dates? I can do the 7th Saturday any time!
fishzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:51 PM   #7
AdventureManDan
Registered User
 
AdventureManDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: San Diego
Posts: 119
Re: San Diego Dive Buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishzilla View Post
I'm heading to SD next week from Nov 4-7 I have maritime classes but I am gonna bring my gear with me and hit la jolla spots, anyone going around those dates? I can do the 7th Saturday any time!
Hit me up if you want to dive then.
__________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle

Adventureman Dan's Youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxW...XlZk1Fw/videos
AdventureManDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 07:09 PM   #8
Ocean
Registered User
 
Ocean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Maui,Hi --- Chicago,IL --- SD, Ca
Age: 30
Posts: 180
Re: San Diego Dive Buddies

anyone looking to dive today shoot me a PM
__________________
Mahalo
Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 10:45 AM   #9
Saltmen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4
Re: San Diego Dive Buddies

I looking to dive around the holidays in San Diego if anybody is free. I live and dive central/NorCal so ill go wherever. Pm me...shoots
Saltmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 PM.


The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Social Media Forum Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2014 Spearboard.com