Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2016, 07:27 PM   #31
HARVESTER

Re: Should muslims be banned from entering the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwiz44 View Post
It is ALREADY LAW. Damn media keeps repeating an outright lie to fit with their agenda...

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...hostage_crisis

Here is number eight US Code 1182, inadmissible aliens. This law was written in 1952. It was passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress, House and Senate, and signed by a Democrat president.

"Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president. Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

TRUMP is RIGHT, but the TERRORIST in the white house will never have the balls to use it like Jimmy Carter. 15,000 Iranians were DEPORTED. Let's see if we can do the same to those who favor sharia law which is anti-american:g un:
Boom!
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 12:28 AM   #32
techwiz44

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ted-muslim-law
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:30 PM   #33
OBLIGATED

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/5...am-than-to-u-s

Time to leave then!
Old 06-18-2016, 03:45 PM   #34
North Star
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwiz44 View Post
Isalm is the ebola virus of the earth.
Old 06-18-2016, 04:58 PM   #35
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

IMO, stereotyping an entire religion based upon the actions of some radicals is wrong. OTOH, ignoring the potential threats posed by such religion is fool hearty.
By the reports I've read, our executive office are fast tracking importing thousands of immigrants from Syria. Our governor Rick Scott has tried to get info on these new immigrants in order to vet them. He has been blocked by the fed gov't at every angle. These are unprecedented actions of our fed gov't to hide the background of these immigrants for which intelligence agencies have already admitted that radicalizes Islamist are amongst them.
This is happening whilst the Orlando shootings have just happened. These immigrants are being given special status and fast tracked into my state w/ our governor raising hell, being shut out, and prevented from vetting them. WTF, over? You'd really have to be a retard to not realize what's going on here. Secession is the only answer as I see it. IMO, I think all of the states are tired of the hubris and insane criminal foreign policy. The corrupt bought off puppet fed gov't is at war w/ the American people for the benefit of the globalists. They're trying to completely fence in the "American idea", eliminate the sheep dogs, and turn us all into sheeple. Destroying the 2nd Amendment is their biggest obstacles. It's quite apparent from recent attempts and this latest in Orlando that they are trying REALLY hard. Expect more.
BTW, this isn't anything new. I've produced written documentation about these exact plans that were written MANY years ago. I can provide such if requested.

Last edited by Marcus; 06-18-2016 at 08:27 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 05:53 PM   #36
fitz

Islam is more than religion. It has it's own legal system, Sharia. Also, the economic component of Sharia based money and lending. Food controls, social controls and how leaders are picked to rule.
At any rate it is not compatible with Western Civilization. Good fences make good neighbors.
Now, States leaving Fed.gov is a good thing, about time. The gun thing may do it, the deficit spending money thing will for sure do it. In any case my tribal clan instincts tell me to group with people who are like me. Not with some foreign refugee. There may be exceptions, in general why take the risk?
I will not tell you who to pray to, if you force me to follow, in anyway, your religion, fetish, population control or global warming expect a fist in the teeth.

Last edited by fitz; 06-18-2016 at 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 06:11 PM   #37
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
if you force me to follow, in anyway, your fetish, expect a fist in the teeth.
So...if I knock on your door on a Saturday afternoon, offering you a beer, some ammo for your gun to go shooting, whilst tickling you in the ribs, (that's my fetish), you're going to punch me in the teeth??
Old 06-18-2016, 06:28 PM   #38
fitz

Ok, you got me.
Old 06-18-2016, 06:37 PM   #39
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Ok, you got me.
I knew you had a soft spot.
Old 06-18-2016, 07:43 PM   #40
North Star
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
IMO, stereotyping an entire religion based upon the actions of some radicals is wrong.
There is your error. This is not the actions of some radicals. This is the action of mainstream majority Islam. The real radicals are the ones who don't follow sharia law and the Quran that demands muslims murder infidels.

"Radical Islam" is a redundant description. There is just Islam - and all the evil actions you witness (and you are not personally attuned to their constant atrocities to the degree I am) are the normal, customary, and historical practice of Islam as Islam. No "radical" qualifier needed.
Old 06-18-2016, 08:43 PM   #41
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
There is your error. This is not the actions of some radicals. This is the action of mainstream majority Islam. The real radicals are the ones who don't follow sharia law and the Quran that demands muslims murder infidels.

"Radical Islam" is a redundant description. There is just Islam - and all the evil actions you witness (and you are not personally attuned to their constant atrocities to the degree I am) are the normal, customary, and historical practice of Islam as Islam. No "radical" qualifier needed.
I understand your position, NS. I'm just not ready to condemn an entire sect/religion of people based upon the radicalized actions of a few, especially when it's been proven that our own gov't has worked to radicalize these individuals...of course I'm talking about the intentional radicalization by the CIA during Russia's invasion of Afghanistan that created Al Qaeda and subsequent radicalization in Syria that created ISIS. This isn't conspiracy theory. It's proven.
I also understand your basic premise of the innate nature of the religion, too. I reserve the right to change my mind about such. I actually am being gradually swayed by some of the stuff that I see happening in Europe. It's still hard for me to condemn all due to the acts of a few. I've met quite a few Islamist that are genuinely very good people. How should one reconcile that conundrum?
Old 06-18-2016, 09:14 PM   #42
fitz

When was the last Mormon or Amish terror attack? Gun shootout?
Maybe Lutherans? Damn Baptists?
Even the Westboro Church does not shoot.

Last edited by fitz; 06-18-2016 at 09:24 PM. Reason: spelling 2
Old 06-18-2016, 09:59 PM   #43
North Star
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I've met quite a few Islamist that are genuinely very good people. How should one reconcile that conundrum?
Some muslims, like some christians, are ignorant of some of the tenants of the faith that they profess, or else, they choose to ignore part of the teaching they do know, and therefore do not live up to conduct their faith requires of them.

This explains your acquaintances that you speak of, they are nominal muslims, just like there are nominal christians. Nominalism in Christianity is a bad thing, but in Islam it is a good thing: it keeps them from actively carrying out the evil mandates of their prophet against the unbelievers like you and me.

Here is another explanation: Willful deception. It is mandated in Islam. It is called Taqiya. They lie and deceive by word and action as what their ultimate identity and intentions are. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
Old 06-19-2016, 01:22 AM   #44
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Some muslims, like some christians, are ignorant of some of the tenants of the faith that they profess, or else, they choose to ignore part of the teaching they do know, and therefore do not live up to conduct their faith requires of them.

This explains your acquaintances that you speak of, they are nominal muslims, just like there are nominal christians. Nominalism in Christianity is a bad thing, but in Islam it is a good thing: it keeps them from actively carrying out the evil mandates of their prophet against the unbelievers like you and me.
Is that like how nominal Christians ignore the craziness of the Old Testament?
Old 06-19-2016, 08:52 AM   #45
Timinator

I would be fine with me to ban all Muslims from any country where there are Islamic extremists at war with everybody else. I'm not convinced Islam is the Religion of Peace, at least not anywhere or at anytime during it's first 1400 years. Words mean NOTHING, it's the actions of the people and their leaders, and personally, I'm not seeing anything but lies, war, deception, more war, etc., and this has been going on long before the first white person ever set foot in the America's. As a whole, they don't seem to play well with others. Ever.