Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 05-31-2018, 01:50 PM   #46
SubSub

where in the world holds the best opportunity to thrive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
When it comes to freedom nothing beats the USA.There is a reason people risk their lives to get here.
There are hundreds of thousands risking their lives going to Europe too. There are thousands and thousands of deaths each year when people try to get to Europe, so if that is a measure of how good a place is to live in Europe outclasses the US by far.

Migrant deaths US/Mexico 2016

Migrant deaths crossing to Europe 2016
- 5143 (you can also add the 1382 trying to reach Europe from North Africa)

However I don't think that is the measure. But at the same time I think that the right to bear arms is probably very low on most peoples freedom scale if you see to it on a global perspective. I'd say it's more common to view getting as far away from guns as possible is more freedom than vice versa. Freedom simply mean different things to different people.

A part of the US population obviously are very attached to their guns, and can simply not live without the means to shoot shit to pieces. Fine.

There are still some countries that would suit even the most gun nutty yank as they have quite liberal gun laws; Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Canada and Italy. None of the above are bad countries.

The fact that Yanks always consider the US to be the dogs bollocks is the fact that you are brought up there. You're brought up in an US culture and that is what suits you best. It has little to do with what is actually "best". If you only see to objective statistics there are many countries ranking higher, but never the less you yanks would not feel at home anyways.

How that saying going again... home is where the heart is. That is a very damn suitable saying in this discussion. If you want it to be exactly like home, well that 's where you need to be. If you're not strange to live in a forreign culture and embrace it like your own, well give it a go! Each place have their pros and cons, you just gotta give it a go so you know for yourself.

Last edited by SubSub; 05-31-2018 at 02:56 PM.
SubSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:45 AM   #47
mepps1

Re: where in the world holds the best opportunity to thrive?

Just saying.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wyoming.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	238238  
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 12:41 PM   #48
OBLIGATED

There are still some countries that would suit even the most gun nutty yank as they have quite liberal gun laws; Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Canada and Italy.

They are not liberal with gun laws compared to here.Unless you are comparing to California,New York,New Jersey or Illinois.All shitholes
Migrants going to Europe are doing it to take over and sponge off the government just like here.We have one border thats a serious issue and lots of ocean to swallow the rest.
Once you taste freedom everything else tastes like shit.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:38 PM   #49
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fishin2 View Post
Not at all.

It’s just like WTF does our Christian population not miss a beat when it comes down to trying and force religion down people’s throats.
You say this when corporations, groups place TV ads, send marketing emails promoting "Proud Pride", stuff to buy and events to go to. Sodomite, lesbian and tranny sh!t constantly yelled and stuffed down normal folks necks, at home and at work.
Denounce that.
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 06:07 PM   #50
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubSub View Post
There are hundreds of thousands risking their lives going to Europe too. There are thousands and thousands of deaths each year when people try to get to Europe, so if that is a measure of how good a place is to live in Europe outclasses the US by far.

Migrant deaths US/Mexico 2016

Migrant deaths crossing to Europe 2016
- 5143 (you can also add the 1382 trying to reach Europe from North Africa)

However I don't think that is the measure. But at the same time I think that the right to bear arms is probably very low on most peoples freedom scale if you see to it on a global perspective. I'd say it's more common to view getting as far away from guns as possible is more freedom than vice versa. Freedom simply mean different things to different people.

A part of the US population obviously are very attached to their guns, and can simply not live without the means to shoot shit to pieces. Fine.

There are still some countries that would suit even the most gun nutty yank as they have quite liberal gun laws; Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Canada and Italy. None of the above are bad countries.

The fact that Yanks always consider the US to be the dogs bollocks is the fact that you are brought up there. You're brought up in an US culture and that is what suits you best. It has little to do with what is actually "best". If you only see to objective statistics there are many countries ranking higher, but never the less you yanks would not feel at home anyways.

How that saying going again... home is where the heart is. That is a very damn suitable saying in this discussion. If you want it to be exactly like home, well that 's where you need to be. If you're not strange to live in a forreign culture and embrace it like your own, well give it a go! Each place have their pros and cons, you just gotta give it a go so you know for yourself.
Those "migrants" you speak of, yep, the "grooming" hoards.
Since you have no moral standards, what is your view and your governments view on "grooming"?
Now, you make your life wherever you go, true, but accepting and living with evil is not my option. So, Sweden is out.

Better to try Costa Rica, Nix likes it.
Well, until the next military junta gets in power. Keep swimming.

Last edited by fitz; 06-01-2018 at 06:21 PM. Reason: add
Old 06-01-2018, 06:26 PM   #51
fitz

Old 06-02-2018, 10:28 AM   #52
OBLIGATED

:d
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fooked.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	238252  
Old 06-02-2018, 11:47 AM   #53
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 09:31 PM   #54
SubSub

where in the world holds the best opportunity to thrive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Those "migrants" you speak of, yep, the "grooming" hoards.
Since you have no moral standards, what is your view and your governments view on "grooming"?
So Fritzl. No moral standards, huh? You mean I’m not a Christian fanatic like yourself? Well, if that is the comparison I guess you’re right. I think the people that know me well would say I have a pretty good moral compass though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Now, you make your life wherever you go, true, but accepting and living with evil is not my option. So, Sweden is out.

So you say. The funny thing is that when scrolling through the vast majority of your other posts, in literally ALL your other posts you spew about how ****ed up your country is. There’s the stuff about corrupt politicians, there’s healthcare, schools, snowflakes, immigration, you name it and it’s there! There simply is no end to your ranting about your own country. Yet all other countries are worse. Kind of interesting.

Dear I guess you have rarely been out of state and less out of country? So, where does all this profound knowledge of the great wide world come from? Your homeschooling?
Old 06-02-2018, 09:36 PM   #55
SubSub

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
:d

Funny.

13% of the US population.
8% of the Swedish population.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:32 PM   #56
mepps1

Quote:
Funny.

You racist bastard.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:39 PM   #57
Marcus

Quote:
Funny.

Subsub, what you mistake about bitching about our country is really trying to awake people to the danger that is coming. Maybe if you had more mindsets like ourselves in your country then you wouldn't have the migrant issues that you have today??
Just sayin'...the globalists are f'in wrecking Europe. The culture is being destroyed. It's sad.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 06-03-2018, 07:44 AM   #58
SubSub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Subsub, what you mistake about bitching about our country is really trying to awake people to the danger that is coming. Maybe if you had more mindsets like ourselves in your country then you wouldn't have the migrant issues that you have today??

Just sayin'...the globalists are f'in wrecking Europe. The culture is being destroyed. It's sad.

The thread was about which country holds the best opportunity to thrive in. That kind of implies you’re not all to happy with the ways the US is doing.

If I remember everything correctly I was kind of on target, as were with the rest... and along came Mr. Fritzl Brainiac with his usual wittiness and turned the thread to shit.
Old 06-03-2018, 03:15 PM   #59
fitz

No disrespect to Sweden. I am sure there are many good swedes, however you are not one of them. There must be swedes in the resistance that want to make Sweden great again.
Your friends think you are a moral dude, great, is that before or after you bang 14 year olds at the club? Fist pumping each other, saying, "isn't this government great". "We are soooo moral"!
As for your newest migrants, good luck, if history proves out, the more you give them stuff the more they kill each other and will shift to killing you.
In the US, they have to keep the focus on the gun because if you identify the actual people causing the violence our 13 percent might get upset.

Anyway, back to thread...
Hungary is looking good as with Italy.

Last edited by fitz; 06-03-2018 at 03:34 PM. Reason: spell
Old 06-03-2018, 03:27 PM   #60
Marcus

Fitz, Making friends again, I see. Subsub, you'll have to excuse him, he's our resident agitator that doesn't give a F. He makes no qualms about it and wears his thought on his sleeve. That's why I like him. He won't talk out the both sides of his mouth.

Last edited by Marcus; 06-03-2018 at 03:35 PM.