Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Northern Atlantic: New England States

Northern Atlantic: New England States An area for the cold water divers of the New England States.

Old 06-25-2019, 02:33 PM   #1
EZsurf

guns,guns,guns for sale

I love them all but it has gotten to the point that I just have too many. Maybe I can offer some good value to those who may be looking. If you see something you like shoot me a message.

Sporasub Instinct 95cm $65,00 plus $20 for reel and line. One of my oldest favorite guns. Shoots like a laser. Beat to death shape but still performs like new.

Omer 75 with reel and dynema line $85.00 Decent shape. works fine, shoots straight.

Omer 110 HF with reel and line. Short enough for inshore, and long enough for offshore. Good range and packs a punch. Perfect bass gun

Freediver 100 Carbon $200 with reel and line. Not well known here in USA but is one of the top three brands in South Africa. check out Brod Whittakers You Tube videos. It weighs nothing in the water ,QUIET, very minor kickback. Dream to use. A little expensive because of the carbon tubing. You get what you pay for.

Mares 95 Phantom $150.00 Used to see a lot of these guns at the competitions used by good divers. Nylon kidney shape barrel is quiet . gun shoots straight with good penetration. This gun took a lot of bass.

Darian Yakooji 50" Mid handle or rear handle interchangeable. Excellent condition. This gun is special, wonderful. I cannot tell any difference between this and my Wong.

Daryl Wong Noreaster. Not quite for sale . make me an offer.
EZsurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 02:42 PM   #2
MeTo

Re: guns,guns,guns for sale

where you located
MeTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 09:45 AM   #3
EZsurf

Re: guns,guns,guns for sale

Rhode Island
EZsurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:46 PM   #4