Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing

Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing Post here to discuss regional action or issues about spearing on Florida's Gulfcoast.

Old 09-29-2010, 06:48 AM   #1
lazy tarpon

Nearly New Deathstick For Sale

The gun is a 55 inch rear handle plus Deathstick. Right now it’s rigged as a line gun with a 5/16 shaft. It also comes with a spare 5/16 shaft and another separate line with a slip ring that lets you go from line shooting to freeshafting in seconds.

I hate to sell the gun, but the economy and a few other issues are forcing my hand. Hopefully I’ll own another gun this nice soon. But until things improve, I still have my old Aimrite.

I’ve only had the gun for three months and it has only been used a few times and is in perfect shape. I think I paid $730 for the gun and extra shaft. Will sell it all for $550.

The gun is located in Treasure Island if you’re interested. My number is 727-343-0200 or you can PM me. Thanks.

lazy tarpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
lazy tarpon

Re: Nearly New Deathstick For Sale

Sold.
lazy tarpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #3
headhunter561
Rob

Re: Nearly New Deathstick For Sale

LOL that didnt take long. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully you can get another one soon.
headhunter561 is offline   Reply With Quote