Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > Dive Training for Free Diving or Scuba Diving

Dive Training for Free Diving or Scuba Diving Discuss and learn about dive training for free diving or scuba diving in any geographical region.

Old 07-23-2015, 02:01 PM   #1
ImmersionFD
Sponsor

Next course with spots available 4 day PFI Intermediate July 30-Aug 2 & Aug 20-23

I have one spot left for Immersion Freediving 4 day PFI Intermediate course Aug 20-23. in Fort Lauderdale.

Average student does a 4-5 minute breath hold and 100ft dive. Max 5 students

Course contains
11 hours classroom
2 three hour of pool session (most courses have one pool session)
3 three hour ocean sessions 3 hours actual in water diving time per session
Students get 40-60 high quality photos as well as a professional shot and edited video to commemorate their course with Immersion.

Students also get an hour one on one skype Frenzel equalization session as well as an hour of private online videos to start their education.

You can see video from the last Intermediate course below

You can sign up for these are any other courses and find more information @ http://immersionfreediving.com/class...urse-schedule/

I offer the most comprehensive courses on the market. More time in the classroom, pool and ocean = better results

Here are two recent testimonials for last weekends course.

I took Ted Harty's Immersion Freediving 4 day Intermediate class this past weekend. What a break through in my Freediving. I've been very limited the past few years since I Took my FII level 1, max depth of 35 feet with discomfort in my ears and a max static of 3 minutes. I couldn't touch the plate at 66 feet. After 4 days of hands on training with Ted and a personal 1 on 1 Skype session with him, I properly learned the Frenzel and was diving with it 3 days later. After 4 days with Ted, I Increased my static breathhold to 4 minutes and hit 73 feet. I was so comfortable and relaxed at 73, it was like I was at 5 feet and came up with plenty of air after every dive. The only reason I didn't hit 100 was because I didn't learn to properly Frenzel until the last day at the end. His class sizes are small, and extra time in the ocean ensures retention of what you learn. Not only am I confident I can dive deep and relaxed now, but I'm properly trained with the skills to rescue any Freediver in most situations. Ted's course definitely made me a more aware diver and I am confident and more relaxed in the ocean now. His class was worth every penny. I learned more in 4 days with Ted than my last 2 years of Freediving experience. Thank you immersion Freediving.

What can I say about Ted Harty and Immersion Freediving? First of all,hands down he is the best instructor I have ever had the pleasure of doing a class with. He instilled tremendous amounts of safety into his courses and goes above and beyond with his students. I just recently went through his Intermediate course and came out of the course a better Freediver and a much safer Freediver and dive buddy. I was a 60' diver with a static of 3:47 and at the end of the course I was hitting 115' comfortable and doing 4:19 statics safely and clean. I have done other courses with different organizations and Ted's course by far is the best. Not only do you get more classroom and pool time but also 3 Open Water sessions to make sure everything he has gave you as a tool to use is instinct. I chose Immersion Freediving because of the testimonials I've read on his Facebook Page and from fellow divers. If I was going to recommend a Freediving course, it would be with Ted Harty and Immersion Freediving. Thank you for the knowledge and skills to become a safer and more comfortable Freediver Ted!

Chad Sawyer

Ted Harty
PFI Freediving courses in South Florida.
US Men's Freediving Record Holder
2012 Captain for USA Freediving Team
See courses in action on my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmersionFD

Immersion Freediving
Why choose Immersion Freediving
Speargun training sessions
954-324-4444

Last edited by ImmersionFD; 07-24-2015 at 09:46 AM.
ImmersionFD is offline   Reply With Quote